Ch. 6

As they push me backward I willingly fall behind. I don't know them and I have no idea what pack they're from. I don't know if I trust them or if I should go and hide or stay. But what I do know is I'm not going back. I see one wolf leave the group and trot over to me.

It puts it's head underneath my arm and lifts it up as if it was putting my arm around it's shoulders. We walk to a secluded part into the forest. It stands in front of me and gives me a look. I nod and turn around. I hear the cracking of bones and some fabric rustling. I turn around to see a girl not much older than me. She has long blonde hair and wild crystal blue eyes.

"Hiya!" She greets cheerfully, with an accent I can't place. I wave a little and she grabs my hands. I almost yank them away but something stops me. I don't think she'll hurt me.

"I just know were going to be the best of friends!" She says, her eyes gleaming. I smile weakly and she suddenly looks upset.

"Sorry! I'm so stupid. Hi, I'm Symali!" She says sticking out her hand. I grab her hand and shake it. She looks at me expectantly then face palms herself.

"I'm an idiot. Just a second." She says then runs off quickly, leaving me alone. I lean against the tree and close my eyes. I don't know how long I sat there, but I did. I suddenly get pushed to the ground and someone holds my hands behind my back, adding pressure so I don't get away. After my little journey, I had no energy so I stayed there, not fighting back.

"Who are you?" They- It sounds like a boy- ask. I just sat there, unable to answer. They add more pressure on me after going rigid for a second.

"Answer me rogue." They spit angrily and I shake my head frantically, trying to tell them I'm not a rogue. I hear footsteps come running up.

"Mason! Let up dude! She's not a rogue!" Symali yells and the pressure lets up.

"Whoops. Sorry." I hear and am lifted up. I am placed on the ground and see Symali standing next to a cute boy.

'But nothing compared to Blake.' Lisa says and I mentally smack her.

Blake is off limits Lis.

"Who's Blake?" The boy- Who I guess is Mason- asks curiously and I stay silent. Guess I somehow said that out loud? Symantha lets out an 'ohhh.' and hands me something. It's a whiteboard and marker. I take it and give her a thankful look.

"Blake is my mate." I write and wait for their reaction. Symali looks giddy and claps while jumping up and down, having finished first.

"Awww! Where is he?! I wanna meet him!" Symali exclaims and I shake my head. She looks at me confused.

"Why not?!" She freaks out and I point to my neck. She rolls her eyes.

"He's going to love you even if your hurt silly!" She says and I shake my head again.

"Yes he will!" She replies and I facepalm.

"Sym. That's not what she's saying. He did this to her." Mason butts in and I nod. Thank God someone understands!

"What?!" Symali shrieks. "I'll kill him!" For some reason that seems both very appealing, but make me want to rip her to shreds.

"It's fine." I write down and she looks at me suspiciously.

"Honest?" She asks and I write down 'Yes.'

"Well then let's get to the doctor!" She says and I feel being picked up. I expect to see Mason or Symali but see a different girl. I let out a silent scream and wiggle out of her grasp, falling to the ground. I scramble away from her.

"Woah! Hey! Rosie's not gonna hurt you!" Symali says quickly. I look at who I guess is Rosie. She looks almost identical to Mason, just her face is more, feminine. She has the same chestnut brown hair and honey brown eyes. Same face structure. The only thing that's different is the stud in her nose and I don't know what, but theres something different about her eyes. I look at her eyes and seem to be caught. I can't look away. Symali breaks me out of my trance by lifting me up. After a brief explanation we all head back to the pack house, someone carrying me again.

Welp, new life here I come.

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

~Dreamer