Ch. 1

"Dove! Where's our food?!" My Oh So Sweet older brother screamed at me. Note the sarcasm.

Oh man, I forgot! I run down, while still in my pajamas, a white tank top and black flannel shorts. I run down and start mixing up some pancakes, eggs, orange juice, and bacon. I feel eyes on various areas of my back, legs, and butt. I forgot to get changed... Great. Someone pinches my butt and I turn around. Ugh, its Jaxon (read jackson), one of my brothers jerk friends.

"Any thing I could help you with, Omega?" He says while putting his hand on my lower back. I knew better than to look at him so I looked down and stayed silent. He jerked my chin up to look at him. He's not that bad looking. If he wasn't such a butt, I might have liked him.

"Why do you always hide your body from us? somebody better call the fire department, cuz, your smokin!" I do have curves, but I wouldn't say that. I'm not as thin as the popular girls. But I still say silent, afraid to anger him. I feel his hands pinch my butt again and I gasp.

"So, little omega CAN make noise?" Then he started laughing with the rest of the boys, including my brother.

"Nah, she can't. I make sure that she doesn't talk. She doesn't deserve to speak. She's a disgrace to our pack. She may have curves but she's ugly and weak! I feel bad for whoever's her mate!" My brother howled and everyone roared with laughter and Jaxon pushed me to the ground.

I stand up and half run/jog out, leaving the food, before they could say anything else. I refuse to let them see me cry. It just gives them more ammo to fire at me.

I'm Dove Ross and I'm 16. I have red hair and bright green eyes. They turn purple when I shift though. Yeah, I'm a werewolf. I know I know, werwolves don't exist and all that. But we do, the humans are just too oblivious and in their own little world to look close enough to notice. I get dressed in my baggy sweatshirt and sweats. I go back downstairs and try to avoid my brother and get out the door. I start walking to my living nightmare. School. Wish me luck Moon Goddess, I'm gonna need it.