Ch. 34

Thanks for the Truths & Dares ya'll

_

"Who's ready?" Sym asks and I shrug.

"Will you just start already woman." Daniel says and Sym chuckles.

"Fine. Cal, truth or dare." She looks over and Cal groans.

"Why me? Fine, truth." Calum answers and Ashton laughs.

"Weeeaaak!" Ashton teases and Cal shrugs.

"Okay. Did you think about any other girl but me while you were in California?" Sym asks, smiling.

"Yeah."

"Wow. Ouch." Sym feigns hurt and Cal laughs.

"Not like that. Most of our fans are female babe, and I think about the fans a lot." He explains and Syms smile returns.

"Oh, okay!"

"Now, since you questioned me, Ash, truth or dare?" Calum grins at his buddy, who just grins back.

"Dare."

"I dare you to swing as high as possible on the swing the jump off yelling like you're Tarzan."

"Dude I could break my legs. Also, someones house is right there, its pretty late so they're probably asleep." Ashton tries to talk himself out of this and Calum shrugs.

"And its only getting later so you better hurry." Drake laughs and Ashton groans.

"Fine but if I go to the ER, I aint payin the bill." Ashton gets up and clambers over to the swing. He takes a running start and jumps on, before swinging back and forth. He finally gets about nine to ten feet in the air and jumps. He's yelling hoarsely, and I can't help but grin at the sight. He lands, groaning, but I dont think he broke anything.

"Nice job Ashton!" Sym encourages him and he just laughs in response before groaning again. We wait for him to finally zombie-walk himself over to us.

"Drake. T or D?" Ashton says, sitting back down.

"Dare dude." He grins.

"Shoot uhhhh... Do a backflip? I dont know." Ashton struggles to find a dare and Drake shrugs before standing up.

"Does it have to be just an on-your-own backflip or can I use something?"

"You can use something." Ashton allows the use of objects and Drake runs a hand through his hair.

"Way too easy." He grumbles before taking a running start at the tree. He puts a foot on it and uses it to vault himself backwards into the flip.

"Okay. That was too graceful. Have you been practicing?" Daniel laughs as Drake walks over.

"Nah. Just gotta show off for the girls." Drake winks at Daniel and I grin.

"You mean Dove. Im your niece, and you have never shown off cause of me in your life." That makes my face turn red hot. Drake just shrugs.

"Maybe so. Anyway, Dove, Truth or Dare." Drake looks at me and I mull it over. There are some questions I'd also hate to answer. I stick up two fingers, feeling dare would be much safer for my mental health.

Drake grins and rubs his chin like an evil villian conjuring up a plan. The minute or so seems to drag on as I worry about how much hes thinking about it.

"Kiss me." Drake gets real close and my face starts burning brighter than a Christmas light.

"Aw gross dude no one wants to see that."