˗ˏˋ 3: Sophie'ˎ˗

Plane rides suck. Technically only Economy, but it still sucked. Why couldn't we have used our private jet? Private jets are awesome. They have food and waiters and comfy seats and slippers and no coughing strangers and-

I'm rambling. Okay anyways, the flight was awful. Don't know if it was noticed but there was a coughing stranger next to me. The. Entire. Time. Just like in Home Alone, the parents got first class while we were stuck with germ infested people. The triplets all sat next to each other, big mistake, then me and Dex plus some sick guy that probably needed two seats to sit comfortably since he was pushing into my seat and the aisle . I probably got the flu or something.

Anyways, the ride was so. Long. About ten hours to be exact. Once we made it to Europe we had to switch planes. The second one was much smaller, we were the only ones who could fit on that flight. If that didn't prove how small of a kingdom this is, I don't know what would.

But, just like our parents kept telling us, it was beautiful. The land was a vibrant shade of green and all the trees and plants matched. The small kingdom was surrounded by farm land that matched the green of the grass, but there weren't any animal farms to be seen for miles. Or whatever was more than miles. 

The plane gently landed on the single landing strip next to the tiny airport. And we didn't even step off the plane into the airport, we just stepped off and were outside. And I'll be honest, I nearly fainted when I saw who was waiting for us.

It was two people, a man and a woman, and both were drop dead gorgeous. The man was tall with gelled blond hair and ice blue eyes. His face showed that he was calculating everything around him, never showing emotion. The woman was absolutely beautiful in a glass ballerina type of way. Her features were delicate and soft, but the way her hair was pulled back into a tight bun made her look just as emotionless as the man beside her. Her hair was a dark blonde and she also had ice blue eyes. Both of them were wearing very fancy clothing, the man with a crown and the woman with a tiara. They were definitely the king and queen. If everyone here looked that hot, I'm gonna have a very hard time not drooling everywhere I go. Only for guys my age though, it would be weird if I drooled over some sixty year old guy.

As soon as we stepped onto the ground, my parents,  aunt, and uncle all dropped into a bow. Dex and I followed their examples while the triplets ran over to the grass and started rolling around like they were on fire. I could tell the king and queen were hardcore judging us, but who doesn't. Most people in our neighborhood didn't like the idea of multiple births, and it didn't help with the amount of chaos the three would cause.

"Welcome to our kingdom of Eternalia." The king nodded his head in acknowledgment to our presence. Rude, he should be bowing on his feet for me. 

"I'm Queen Gisela Sencen, this is my husband, King Cassius Sencen. We have a son, Prince Keefe, but he couldn't be here because of... football practice." She scrunched her nose at the last two words.

"Not meaning to be rude," Dex stepped up and looked at them with his angstiest look, "but shouldn't you be happy that your son plays football? Like, he's a jock and stuff."

"Dex, football in Europe is soccer, remember?" I elbowed him. I thought he was supposed to be the smart one.

"Still, soccer is like the football of Europe. World Cup and stuff." Yeah, my cousin was never much one for sports. But that's fine, I've got all the knowledge he could possibly need about the topic.

Gisela gave Dex a nasty glare. I could take her, I know I could. If she came after Dex she was going down. If she came after me, I'd also take her down. We all know Dex wouldn't be able to take her with his skinny little arms.

"Moving on, since this is such a quaint kingdom, we like to meet all of our new residents." Cassius told us. "We would love to give you a tour and have you join us for dinner at the castle this Friday night." It was currently Saturday, meaning we had about a week. And did I forget to mention that it was November? This meant that our dear parents made us switch schools in the middle of the year. It was bad enough that we moved to an entirely different continent, but the middle of the year, too?

But I went with them on the tour anyways. And it was boring. Blah blah blah quaint castle, quaint homes, quaint farms, quaint people, quaint grass, quaint dirt, quaint everything. I was so over it, yet Dex was absorbing it like Bounty paper towels absorb iced tea. The only thing I really enjoyed about it was taking some sick Insta pics for my personal, non-Moonlark, account.

I was ecstatic when we finally got to go check out our homes. Like everything in the kingdom, they were quaint. And everything of ours was piled up outside the two cottages. Yes, that's how small they looked. They're cottages. Anyways, I got all of my stuff and brought it inside, which happened to be much bigger than the exterior. How does that work? It wasn't that much, after my parents died I only took with me very personal stuff. I wasn't one for junk. Blame my OCD, but I like things neat and organized. Minimalistic.

When I finished decorating, it looked more like a guest bedroom. Blank, bare of life. All except for my beautiful bright blue stuff elephant in a Hawaiian shirt. Ella the elephant. I was a very creative child.

The houses had already been furnished so we didn't have to do it ourselves, curtesy of the king and queen. And honestly? Everything was kinda going good. I have a feeling this isn't going to be as bad as I was expecting.

Especially with all of the really cute boys  I saw on the street.

Okay this one is a bit shorter than the others but I was kinda running out of ideas for this chapter. Also, I forgot to say in the last one, but yes, Sophie is Mexican and before I had her as pan but I changed it because it really doesn't fit her character. I feel like KotLC didn't have nearly enough diversity and I wanted to add some. So there will be some LGBTQIA+ relationships in this, plus some OCs that I'm adding for diversity, but they won't be relevant. Also, Keefe and Dex are still white, but I'm making Biana and Fitz Scottish (which is still white lol) because that would be awesome to see Alden with a Scottish accent. Anyways, that's all, bye guys!!!! (Vote and comment if you liked ittttttt. Also if you didn't. I'm greedy and want more votes)

Edit: now edited, yet again hoping there's no spelling mistakes.

Avery, out ->

🫳

🎤