˗ˏˋ 19: Sophie'ˎ˗

I had a hard time focusing the rest of the day after PE. I knew it was Keefe who sent the texts, not Dex, but I didn't care. I was done being fake mad at him, I just wanted to continue talking. We kept texting through my math and alchemy class, although I almost got in trouble with Lady Galvin for it. Thankfully, I'm super sneaky and she didn't notice I had my phone out.

I could tell that Jensi noticed the difference between me texting Keefe compared to Dex, but I was thankful he didn't say anything about it. Even when I accidentally messed up the assignment because I was too busy daydreaming about him.

I went home and went to sleep, dreaming peacefully about Keefe and his super cute messy hair, beautiful ice blue eyes, super muscular arms... cough cough I didn't say anything. Nope. I had no dreams at all. None. Nope. Hahaha...

I sat through history with Jensi, then went to band where we met up with Wylie. While we were warming up, Stina came over to talk to me. Maruca came along too, but she was mostly acting like a little puppy following her around.

"Hey Ruewen." Greeted Stina. "Babblos, Endal." She nodded to Jensi and Wylie.

"Hey Stina, what's up?" I asked. Jensi, Wylie, and Maruca looked at the two of us in shock. They probably didn't understand how we became friends.

"I was wondering if we could talk during lunch? About the other day?" I smiled gently.

"Of course!" Stina smiled too before wiping it off her face and bringing back her RBF.

"Great, thank you." She turned and walked away. Jensi and Wylie immediately turned on me.

"What just happened?" The older of the two asked.

"Stina being a normal human being is almost unheard of!" Jensi added.

"She's nice, don't let anyone else fool you. If people would actually try to get to know her they'd see that." I told them, still more than a little pissed off about what she told me at the hospital. The boys nodded their heads, in a confused but also understanding way.

"Maruca's my cousin, I don't know if you knew or not." Wylie told us. "I always wondered how insane she had to be to be friends with Stina, but if you're friends with her too, maybe everyone else is insane." Jensi agreed with him

After everyone finished warming up, Lady Cadence came to start class.

"Okay everyone, today we're going to be doing a special activity that involves listening to those around you. I'm pairing everyone up with someone from a different section that also has different parts in the music so you can play together and listen. I want you to count and use your ears, learn your cues."

Poor Wylie got partnered with the emo furry, who growled at him immediately. He looked over at me uncomfortably, begging for help with his eyes. I just laughed and shook my head. Sorry buddy, you're on your own. Jensi was with Maruca, and they seemed to be getting along fine. I got partnered with some trumpet dude who I had seen with Keefe in the hallways a few times, so he must be cool.

"I'm Noah, you're the girl that finally beat Fitz in the Ultimate Splotching Championship, right? Sophie, wasn't it? That was so cool, no one has ever won besides him since he got to this school. And to have the new girl beat him, too! That was so epic! How's your head by the way? That looked like it hurt, a lot." So he talks a little fast, and a little a lot, but that's okay. I took the chance to notice how his eyes were a strange blue color. That's when I realized basically everyone in this kingdom had blue eyes except for me. That was kind of weird... Oh wait, he asked me something.

"Yeah, but I'm fine now. Thank god for that too, I cannot handle another day at home or in the hospital, doing nothing." He chuckled and ran his hands through his curly black hair, which was at the perfect length for boys' hair, like Keefe's. Noah blushed a little bit, so I gathered that it was some sort of nervous tic.