III

"WHAT?!" Minji loudly screams

"WHAT?!" Minji loudly screams. Danah immediately hushes her. I swear, this girl really needs to watch her volume sometimes.

"Girl, are you okay?" Wonyoung worriedly asks. She immediately stands up, touching Danah's face and searching for any wounds.

"Other than getting kicked in the gut, I'm perfectly fine." Danah responds, feeling blessed that she received minimal pain.

"I cant believe it, though. A vampire saved you?" Sullyoon eyes her in awe. "How romantic."

"Shut up or I'll beat you up," Danah shoots daggers at her friend. She didn't really think of it that way so it caught her off guard.

Sullyoon raises her hands up in surrender, "My bad. I did warn you guys, though."

Minji presses her lips into a thin line, "You're right. Sorry for not believing you at first." Danah apologizes shortly after as well.

It was currently 7:45 in the morning of December 1st, the day after the event. Danah had invited her three friends to class early to explain her story to them.

"Have you guys seen the news from last night?" Sullyoon pulls her phone out, showing the girls an article that was posted recently. "Apparently a lot of humans lost their lives yesterday because of Vampire attacks."

Wonyoung slaps her hand onto her mouth in shock. "Really? Thank God I stayed in my room the whole day."

Danah then remembers that the Vampires apparently swore an oath the live in peace with the humans. Many Vampires are obviously not abiding by it.

Minji then notices more and more of their classmates around the hallways. "I think we should end this conversation for now."

"Right," Danah agrees. She didn't want anyone else to find out about last night because if the news ever got to her parents, she'd be grounded for life.

She scans around the area, noticing that the only other person in the classroom what Yang Jungwon. Minji notices this, "You better have not been eavesdropping, Yang."

Jungwon was nonchalant, adding finishing touches to the homework from the previous day which was unusual because he'd usually have it done the day before due.

He had one earphone in and took a moment to respond, "Don't worry about it." He wasn't really one to care about anything.

Minji makes an authentically disgusted face and reverts to chatting with Wonyoung and Sullyoon.

"You guys were talking pretty noisily, though." he remarks, loud enough for only Danah to hear.

Danah turns around and gives Yang Jungwon the stank eye, realizing that he was literally there the entire time. "Were you eavesdropping?"

"Not consensually," Jungwon sighs as if frustrated. "Don't worry, I didn't hear everything."

"Well, what did you hear?" Danah wasn't really worried if Jungwon heard everything, she knew that he wasn't into gossip and wouldn't care enough to spread his knowledge around.