XXIX

"Here, have mine," Jungwon offers Danah a part of his "Mom is an Alien" ice cream after she accidentally drops her cone on the floor

"Here, have mine," Jungwon offers Danah a part of his "Mom is an Alien" ice cream after she accidentally drops her cone on the floor. Well, it wasn't entirely her fault — a dude bumped into her.

After showing her multiple sites around the area, he had decided to take her out to his favorite ice cream place: Baskin Robbins.

She sighs in defeat, "It's fine. Enjoy yours, I'm not that hungry anyway." That was a lie, and Jungwon could tell. He could see her eyeing the dropped ice cream in grievance.

"I insist," he presses on, further holding out the ice cream to her. "It won't bother me at all, I already eat this practically every day."

She wanted to resist partly because his ice cream was in a cup and she wanted a cone, but it did look quite delicious. "No, seriously. It's fine—"

She gets cut off when Jungwon shortly presses his lips unto hers, completely shutting her up and freezing her. When he retreats, he victoriously grins and uses this opportunity to place the "Mom is an Alien" cup into her hand.

When she realizes what he just did, she sighs. "You're extremely stubborn," she enunciates.

"You are too," he cutely snaps back.

"You're also adorable. You should feel ashamed for using that to your advantage." Rolling her eyes, she looks at the cup of ice cream which was already halfway done. He definitely still wants some, he ate this much so fast.

"I can find you a new spoon somewhere," he tells her and looks around. Nonsense. She didn't want him to go out of his way just for that.

"We can share," she suggests. Fortunately, Jungwon doesn't oppose of this idea. "Say ah," she coos. He does so, and she stuffs a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. Cute.

He happily lets the ice cream melt in his mouth, content with sharing his favourite ice cream together. She sees his dimple sticking out. He's so cute without knowing.

He watches her dip the spoon and take a bite out of it. "I didn't think you wanted to share a spoon," he confesses.

"Are you kidding?" she raises an eyebrow. "We made out, for God knows how long, last night yet you're worried about sharing a spoon?"

At hearing this, Jungwon's eyes widen and his cheeks go red. When Danah notices this, she realizes what she just said. Now, they couldn't look at each other.

To get away from the sudden awkwardness, Jungwon takes her by the hand to say, "I have one last place to bring you to."

"Can I look now?" Danah was impatient. Jungwon's hands were covering his eyes, and he had been leading her to a cold area. She didn't know where she was.

"Just wait," he instructs.

"If I don't see Disneyland when you uncover my eyes, I swear." she jokingly threatens him.