V

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

The next day, Danah was saddened at class; completely heartbroken. She felt betrayed by Sheep, thinking that he'd be a completely good guy.

At the same time, she felt like an idiot. Vampires need human blood, how could she just assume that Sheep wouldn't search for any?

However, she sensed a entirely different aura from Sheep than from the one from Jett. Sheep sincerely seemed like a genuine being. Maybe this was her being in denial.

Was she forming a little crush on the Vampire?

The three other girls noticed that Danah seemed to have been in a depressed mood, but they let her be after she told them that she didn't really want to talk about it.

Whatever, she tries to gaslight herself. At least the sun is out today. I love the sun.

"Okay, class." Ms Song starts off. "Instead of ending off with English today, the principal of the school has requested every class to do simple activities on the study of vampires for educating and safety purposes."

Wow, perfect. Thank you, universe, for rubbing salt into the wound.

After handing out the papers and textbooks, Ms Song continues with her instructions. "I will be assigning you guys into partners." That one statement makes the majority of the class whine. She then announces the pairs she put together. "...Jungwon and Danah..."

After the pairs had been announced, everyone groups up. Danah, however, was too busy sulking to realize.

"Yo," Jungwon lowly calls, snapping Danah back into reality. She is met with his doe-like eyes. "Help me out, partner."

"Oh, sorry." Danah apologizes, turning her chair around to begin working with the quiet boy. Though, she proceeds to not help him since she zoned out again. It was as if she switched positions to seem like she was helping.

"You seem to be in an awful mood," Jungwon half-absentmindedly sheds into light as he almost too quickly answers the Vampire questions on the sheet.

"I'm fine," Danah lies. She notices how their paper was filled with writing already, "I see that you know a lot about Vampires."

He shrugs, "I study about them in my free time: It's good to be prepared in an unsafe world with an inefficient education curriculum." He says this, but it seemed like he was watering down the truth. He currently presented himself like he was an expert of the field of Vampires.

She hums, agreeing. "Hey, hey. Slow down. Let me answer some of the questions," she snatches the paper from him and grabs her own pencil.

"If exposed to sunlight, Vampires' abilities are unable to function and they can burn alive. True or false?" Danah reads one of the questions that Jungwon hasn't answered yet. "Well, duh. Doesn't everyone know that? It's in every folklore!"