XXX

Danah slowly wakes up in a familiar place

Danah slowly wakes up in a familiar place. There was a sharp sting in her neck, but it was short and she stopped feeling it afterward. Groggily, she gets up to be met with Minji and the six other boys.

"You're awake," Minji notices and runs to her best friend, hugging her. When Danah tries to ask where she was, she recognizes that she was in Jungwon's room.

For some reason, Danah felt like she awoke from a great nap. "Hey, bestie." she shortly returns the hug before scanning the room, noticing Jungwon wasn't around.

"You look great," Minji grins sarcastically.

"I just got bit from a Vampire," Danah states with a smile. "I expected to be in the ER because of it."

"Vampire bites often get exaggerated on television," Minji informs her. Danah exhales out in relief, she thought that she was going to die.

"Jungwon had enough of his conscious to hold himself back," Heeseung speaks up. "If he didn't, you'd be dead."

That didn't really scare her because of the amount of trust she had in him. "Where is he?"

"You don't want to know," Sunghoon says. "He's broken, physically and emotionally." What is that supposed to mean?

"He's beating himself up for what happened," Jay translates Sunghoon's gibberish to her.

"He's also quite mad about it," Sunoo mentions. "At this point, we'll all be fighting in war by next week."

"He was too ashamed to even look at you," Heeseung laughs to himself as if in disbelief that their leader could be so irrational. "I think you should go see him just so he can let loose."

"On it," Danah gets off the bed.

"Wait no," Jay attempts to block her path. "You shouldn't see him."

"Why not?"

"He's crying."

"So?"

Minji begins, "Vampires can replicate Human tears easily, but right now, Jungwon is hurting from what he did to you. He's crying Vampire tears. You may be caught off guard when you see him. There's a good reason we mimic Human tears often."

"I could care less about that. Jay, please move," Danah exhales out in frustration and glares at the tall man in front of him. Jay sighs before moving off to the side, letting her go.

"Humans act so much from emotion," Heeseung observes. Compared to everyone else, he seemed the most nitpicky about them.

"What I learned when living with Humans is that showing emotion is a good thing. Maybe Vampires need to stop acting so tough so often," Minji defends them.

Heeseung scoffs, but he decides to follow her out. "It's not like Vampires act tough, we simply act logically. Which specie do you think always starts the wars?"