XII

Danah did not expect Jungwon to kiss her at all

Danah did not expect Jungwon to kiss her at all. For a few seconds, she was frozen in place. When she realized that this wasn't just a peck, she returned the kiss quickly after, closing her eyes.

Jungwon places his hands on her waist, pulling her closer in. Naturally, her arms loop around his neck.

He tastes nice. He begins walking forward which makes her walk backwards until her back reaches the wall.

He removes his right hand off her waist and places it on the wall beside her head as support. Indirectly, this action makes him closer, deepening the kiss.

During all of this, Danah felt sensations in her head — It was an unfamiliar feeling. Is it just my heart fluttering? She brushes it off, lost in the moment.

She had never felt this way before.

Danah then feels his lips slowly leave hers, and they began to quietly breathe out the breaths they lacked due to the kiss. Danah opens her eyes to be met with his already opened ones piercing into her.

He catches his breath a bit before asking "How do you feel?"

How do I feel?

"Huh?" She was dumbfounded. She notices that their faces were simply inches apart still, so she walks backwards to make space.

Jungwon analyzes her, as if waiting for something to happen.

"What kind of question is that?" she asks to herself. Is he asking how the kiss was?

"I guess it worked," he smirks. She then realizes that his mouth wasn't moving.

She gasps, remembering what they just were talking about. Enthusiastic, she tries doing it again, "Are we communicating with our minds right now?!"

He nods, "Yes, ma'am."

"That's so cool," Danah reverts back to normal communication. She touches her lips, happy it worked. "Wait—"

Her eyes widen at the thought that just circulated in her mind. Jungwon tilts his head, wondering what she seemed surprised about.

"Does this mean you made out with Sunghoon and Jay too?" she attempts to calmly ask. Picturing him making out with multiple people in her mind made her feel disturbed

Jungwon chokes on his saliva, taken aback by her question. "No!" he answers verbally.

I'm so confused. "Then how else did y'all do it? You kissed me and it worked!" she yells.

He gestures for her to calm down, but she doesn't seem compliant at the moment. "We simply hugged and got the telepathy, that's it!" His face was flustered.

Danah's eye twitches. "Then why did you have to kiss me?!" At this, Jungwon became silent. "Now you're not going to reply to me? What is this? Confidential information, too?"