I - Just the two of us [+Ikesta intro💙🧡]

WELCOME TO NIJISANJI EN ACADEMY!!!

The five-word standard greeting displayed on the school's website looked pretty based as Shoto visited it for the first time. He was sitting on his gaming chair, munching his favorite pancake made by his beautiful and understanding mom, his index finger tapping the left mouse --as if his entire life depends on it. 

Squinting his eyes a little bit, Shoto swallowed his pancake and whisper cursed, "Here we fvcking go~"

He clicked the enter button and filled out the form. He's going to transfer to another school because they're moving to another place. No particular reason, Shoto's mom just wanted a new environment and Shoto as the good boy he was, agreed with the idea. Since Shoto wanted to make things easier for him at school, he'd better find nearby and good school where he doesn't have to drive miles everyday. NIJISANJI EN happened to be the nearest and most decent school he found. 

Humming while swinging his head left and right, Shoto completed the form. He just have to wait for the updates, emails, confirmation and etc. Before going back to playing games on his pc, Shoto tweeted, "I'm going to NIJISANJI EN ACADEMY this Semester!"

He was pretty confident that he'd get accepted. He did not check the notifications after that and just played his games. 

Indeed, Shoto got accepted. 

On his first day, Shoto had no idea that some of the students in NIJISANJI EN knew him. He was a popular streamer but he had no idea that he was that popular to the point where every random student would say Hi to him or greet him a "Hey Shoto!"

He had no hard time finding his classroom, the facilities and he was thankful enough that girls told him "This school sells pancakes three to four times a week! It's pretty popular in the canteen!"

Shoto was sitting on his chair, probably trying to behave and act decent on his first day of school in NIJISANJI EN. But that didn't last long, because the world is such a small place and the universe had been spoiling him too much because his childhood best friend Bao happened to be one of his classmates. 

"Shoto Shoto, watch this" Bao giggled and showed her phone to Shoto. It was fanmade video of Shoto dancing cutely on tiktok. 

"What the fvck is that? I look so bottom!" Shoto almost cried. Bao just laughed and elbowed the crying puppy beside her when five handsome looking guys entered the classroom as if they're celebrities. To be honest, they didn't look like those in dramas where they enter a classroom and the entire class would just freeze to have their eyes on them, nor they looked shining shimmering splendid as if they're royalties, they just looked like normal high school students with different vibes and personas. 

They all looked handsome and undeniably hot but they were just normal group of friends that laughs and fools around with each other. 

The one with the blond hair and a little pony on the side of his head kept laughing like a kid as he was talking to another guy shorter than him. He was laughing his as$ out and how proud he was when he killed the grasshopper that invaded his room last night. 

"Shu, Shu, look. I took a picture just to make sure I'm not bluffing. I swear it was so funny!" Luca Kaneshiro kept giggling while trying to put his phone screen in front of the shorter guy. 

"I see it, I see it, Luca." Shu Yamino responded and grabbed Luca's phone. He started swiping the pictures because he definitely knew that Luca didn't only took one picture but more photos of the dead grasshopper from different angles. Shu looked so done with Luca early in the morning. It became a daily routine that he just got used to it. No-one can resist the cute Mafia-wannabe Luca anyway, not even Shu. 

"Wait! No freaking way!" 

Before Shoto could react, the British guy with a very hyperactive energy was already in front of him, squeezing his cheeks. 

"It's fvcking Shoto my guy!!!" the silver haired guy rejoiced to his heart's content. 

"Mysta, stop right now" the guy with sexy hexagonal glasses sighed and held Mysta's choker from the back of his neck. 

"Ikey wikey stop being a pussy! I'm trying to welcome Shoto with warm hugs! He'll definitely starts hanging out with us tomorrow!" Mysta declared. 

"M Y S T A R I A S" Ike Eveland sounded so calm spelling out Mysta's name but somehow it made Mysta behave like a tamed fox and went behind Ike. But still, he mouthed to Shoto and made a "call me" gesture, then whispered "Let's chat later~"

Ike saw that and he glared at Mysta so Mysta just gave Ike an innocent smile. The four guys had settled down on their respective seats except Vox Akuma. He went straight to Shoto and ruffled the smaller guy's hair. If other person would do that to Shoto, he'd definitely shout his lungs out for ruining his hairstyle. B!tch woke up earlier than usual just to spend time fixing his hair in front of a mirror to look very attractive on his first day at NIJISANJI EN. But since it was Vox who ruffled his hair, his crush, how could he get mad? 

Vox gave him a sweet smile, "I never expected we'd meet this way, my boy, but I'm so happy seeing you in person right now"

Vox's deep voice in real life sounded a thousand better than on stream. Shoto couldn't deny how loud his heartbeat at the moment but he managed.

"B*tch, I spent hours to fix my hair just for you but you just messed it up" Shoto chuckled. Vox including the other guys just laughed at Shoto.

"I'm sorry hahaha. Let's hangout together with Luxiem afterclass. 

"Sure!" Shoto smiled sheepishly at Vox, ignoring Bao's low-key elbowing him on the waist. His best friend is fangirling for him with his crush obviously. 

"Such a great day to start, don't you think?" Bao giggled. 

Shoto just giggled along, "Hell yeah"

This school year's gonna be fun. 

While everyone was just doing their business and waiting for the teacher to come in, Ike looked at Mysta who was busy looking at his phone. 

Ike sighed, "Mysta"

Not giving a d*mn fvck whether someone wants his attention or concluding that the voice calling him was just in his head, Mysta just started humming Diamond City Lights song. 

After being ignored, Ike inhaled calmly. He grabbed Mysta's phone and put it inside his pocket, "When I call your name, you should atleast answer me"

Mysta chuckled, "Oh sorry ahaha I get difficulties in focusing over everything. Forgive me, Ikey Wikey~"

Ike just slowly blinked his eyes like an old man who had enough sh!t with his life, "It's fine, Mysta"

"Anyway, what is it?" Mysta asked innocently. 

Ike suddenly recalled the scene earlier where Mysta was so clingy with Shoto, "Come with me in the library later, we'll talk"

Mysta had no idea what Ike was planning but he just nodded, "As you wish, Ike~. Let's study to our hearts content, just the two of us hehe"

"Yeah" Ike replied, he added the last phrase but Mysta did not hear it, "Just the two of us"