XXV - No Matter How Long It Takes [Yugo Gone Arc💙 +VOXTO🤧❤💜]

Please listen to U-San's [former Yugo Asuma] Original Song premiered few hours ago.
Title: Summer Song [Still crying rn ngl]

•••

Everyone woke up with a broken heart after reading a personal text message from a certain individual. A dear friend that's closest to their hearts.

Shoto broke down in tears after reading the text message. He curled up himself and cover his entire body with the blanket and cried, "We were still hanging out yesterday. What the fuck is this?"

Shoto could not even process the texts Yugo sent to him.

From: DJ Asuma
Yo! How you doin?
I know you have a lot of friends and supporters giving all their love and support for you. Just remember one thing, if no one stays behind and leave you, I know it's not possible because you are such a great person and a friend. You're always kind and gentle even though you're silly sometimes but, you can have me. Okay, Shoto? If the world turns its back against you, you still have me. Take care and I'll be back soon. I just needed to fix something. Don't worry.

P.S. Milord likes you, I'm certain. Just give him time and be patient. And if I'm wrong, you can punch me as many times as you want once we see each other again. But if I'm right and you're already dating with Milord when I come back, you have to treat me Unli Strawberry milkshake for a week.

Love'
Yugo

Shoto went out of his room and directly went to the kitchen where his mom is currently making his favorite breakfast.

His mom gave him the sweetest smile, "Good morning, Sweetheart. Your pancake is almost ready. Are you hungry already?"

Shoto broke down in tears once again, "Yes *sniffs* I'm so... *sobs* I'm so hungry. I want... ugh~ I want pancakes *hic*"

Shoto's mom knew that something sad happened because she knew her son above all people. She knew Shoto could be really childish and silly sometimes but he's not that a crybaby to cry over a pancake and keeps saying that he's hungry. Plus, Shoto's eyes were already puffy and red even before he started crying for pancakes. Shoto kept crying while his mom gave him a glass of water.

Her mom soothed his back with her palm in a circular motion, "Sweetheart, what's wrong? What happened? Is it because of Genshin Impact again?"

She tried to make Shoto laugh but Shoto did not buy the joke, Yugo's disappearance is nothing to make fun of.

"Can you go to school today?" His mom asked gently. Shoto didn't even want to leave his room right now but he had to go to find out. He needed to know what the others were thinking and feeling. He gotta go to school to see everyone that Yugo left behind.

Shoto went to school a bit late and missed the first subject. When he entered the classroom, the atmosphere was odd. Mysta was crying on his desk, crouching while Ike was there comforting him.

"Mysta, stop crying please. Do you want to go home? I'll take you home. Baby?~" Ike sounded very sad. Mysta cried even harder but tried to keep his crying voice low as if afraid to bother anyone.

Mysta let Ike wiped the snot on his nose like a kid and asked for water. Ike immediately gave him his bottle of water and let Mysta drink it. He fixed Mysta's hair and softly combed it with his fingers, "Stop crying. Stop reading back his message, okay? There you go"

Mysta bit his trembling bottom lip and looked at Ike with sad eyes, "He'll be fine on his own, right? Yugo will be fine, right?"

Ike nodded and softly pinched Mysta's cheek, "Yes he will. He promised me. I believe in him. I know he's strong enough to handle this obstacle."