XXXIV - [Valentine's day]Luca's Slut🔥||Kaida's Intention😇 [Xsoleil+Krisis]

Room LS-971 [Luca & Shu]

On their way to the bed, Shu was struggling to dry Luca's dripping hair. They only did it once in the tub because Shu felt cold after cumming in the cold tiles. He shyly convinced Luca to continue doing him more in their bed. Luca agreed but he was too impatient at the moment. Shu's hair was also a bit wet and if they go to the bed immediately, they'll wet the bedsheet for sure.

Shu kept blushing because Luca had been sucking and slurping his neck while he's still rubbing Luca's hair with the towel. Luca is being to aggresive that Shu had to hold unto Luca's neck or he might slip on the floor due to Luca's forceful strength.

Shu failed to finish drying Luca's now semi wet golden long hair because Luca grabbed the towel from his hand and tossed it behind him. Shu sulked a bit but just giggled immediately and wrapped his legs around Luca's waist after a tiny hop. He let Luca carry him to the bed while making out wetly with their tongues.

Luca put Shu down the bed and looked at Shu desperately, "Shubert"

Shu gulped the lump inside his throat while trying to focus unto Luca's handsome face and not to other things. Luca was blushing so hard while holding Shu's hand, slowly guiding it towards his hardrock cock, "Shu"

Shu could feel how hard and how big it is. He gulped and licked his lips while looking at Luca, "Are you gonna consider giving me mercy tonight?"

Luca frowned, "Not a chance"

Shu chuckled nervously, "I see"

He started rubbing the thick massive thing in his hand slowly and whispered next to his boyfriend's ear, "I'll consider spoiling you tonight since you've been a really good boy the whole day, Luca"

Luca bit his bottom lip shyly, "Shu... I wanted to...I uh-"

Shu smiled sweetly, "Hmm? What is it?"

The blonde gulped, "I wanna see you fuck yourself in front of me right now"

Shu blushed so hard, "Wait what? Uhmm that's a bit..."

Luca bit his bottom lip, nearly sulking, "But you just said you'd spoil me. Why suddenly change? You don't really love me, Shu"

Shu blushed even harder. He swear he'd never say things that will get him in trouble again. But this doesn't feel so bad at all.

He spread his legs open and leaned on the headboard.

"Hngh-! L-Luca~ are you looking properly?" He shyly asked while fapping his cock and his other hand fingering his hole.

Luca's mouth was hanging wide open as he gulp excitedly, he couldn't keep his eyes off the scene in front of him. Shu is making such a lewd face while masturbating and begging to watch him properly.

Shu shivered as he started fapping his cock faster, his drool and saliva dripping on his chest while there's tears in his eyes from feeling too good and embarrassed at the same time. Luca grabbed Shu's shoulders and pushed him flat the bed without breaking eye contact, "Keep going, Shu. Don't look away while touching your cock for me. I'll watch your face while you come"

Luca inserted his fingers too and rubbed Shu's favorite spot. Shu blushed and started panting heavily, "Luca... I'm-"

Luca kissed his tensing boyfriend's body while pinching Shu's nipples. Shu made wierd noises and moans, begging to be destroyed completely.

Luca could no longer take it, he's so horny and wanted to put his cock deep and thrust hard. He grabbed Shu's bangs while giving it a soft tug, his other hand grabbing Shu's neck, "I love you so much, Shu"