XXII - VSF's Commander is under Alban's control [Sonnyban 🔞]

Alban chose to stay in the Brisko family for years. He went to the same school with Sonny and met Sonny's childhood friend Yugo.

"Hey Yugo. Why do you and Sonny sometimes talk japanese in front of me. Are you guys hiding something from me?" Alban asked Yugo while Yugo was drinking strawberry milkshake. Yugo choked on the drink and avoided the conversation, "I don't know what you're talking about"

Sonny was out to get snacks for Alban but he'd be around few minutes later. Alban played with his cat while rolling on Sonny's bed, "Teach me some japanese phrase then"

Yugo grinned, "You're gonna use it to your Sonny onii-chan?"

Alban chuckled, "Pfft obviously"

Yugo's grin grew wider, "Then, I'll help you out"

Alban sat properly on the bed and became attentive, "The easier one please"

Yugo put down the milkshake and rubbed their cold hands together, "When you're alone, you tell him this, Ne~ chuu shiyou?"

Alban repeated the phrase and Yugo tried not to laugh evily, "Perfect! Perfect!"

Alban chuckled, "What does that mean?"

Yugo tried not to laugh, "It means, I'm cooler than you"

Alban giggled, "Oh~"

"Aruban! I got you scrambled eggs with negi! I cooked it just for you!" Sonny arrived.

"Gotta head home now. It's getting late" Yugo said and left quickly.

Sonny prepared the sauce on the side while smiling.

"Ne~ chuu shiyou?" [Hey~ Let's kiss?] Alban said seriously as if he's not trying to make fun of Sonny.

Sonny blinked multiple times and stared at Alban intensely, "Are you fucking serious right now, Alban?"

Alban snickered, "Of course"

The next thing he knew, Sonny was already on top of Alban. Alban gasped, "Wait~ huh?"

Sonny buried his nose on the crook of Alban's neck and sniffed it hardly, "Alban~"

Alban's heart thumped loudly, "Hey... huh???"

Sonny growled, "Alban... *sniffs* Alban~"

Alban trembled, "Yo what the fuck? Why are you acting like an animal in heat? Onii, stop sniffing me-"

Sonny kissed Alban wildly. Alban had no idea what is going on. Sonny is kissing him like a mad man. It was sloppy and hot, Alban's knees trembled.

He tried to push Sonny's chest away from him but Sonny caught his hands and pinned them above his head before kissing him again.

Alban blushed so hard from the wild kiss, he looked at Sonny with flushed face, "Onii?~"

Sonny just felt a volcano erupted inside him while looking at Alban's erotic face, "Ah fuck, Alban"

Alban didn't know what to do but what Sonny is doing to him right now, he didn't hate it at all. In fact, he loved it. He bit his bottom lip and looked at Sonny's flushed and desperate face, "Sonny?"

Sonny growled and kissed Alban's jawline, "Yeah?"

Alban cupped Sonny's face with his hands, "Are you in love with me?"

Sonny chuckled in disbelief. He smiled mischievously as if he's shy. He scratched the back of his head while biting his lips shyly, "I have been for the past few years but thanks for noticing"

Alban gasped, "Wha-? Are you serious right now? Why you didn't tell me?!"

Sonny shyly buried his face on Alban's neck, "It's not that easy, you little shit"