XVI - Party Night [Multi ships 😌🔞👁👅👁]

Almost all of Mysta's friends already left school and went home to change outfits for going to Ike's "concert" in few hours.

At home...
Phone ringing...

"Onii- wait, someone's calling me~ ahh~" as best as he could, Alban tried to stop himself from moaning but failed, not unless the man in heat on top of him would give him mercy and stop fucking him.

Sonny frowned. He growled and kissed Alban on the lips aggresively while pinning Alban's wrists against the bed. Alban whimpered but immediately got drowned with Sonny's wet kisses. Sonny kissed Alban's neck and whispered childishly, "Just ignore it, Albie~"

Alban always tried to resist Sonny's aggresive moves towards him but never once did he win. Sonny just knows how to trick Alban in so many ways that his cute little boyfriend always ends up giving in to him.

Alban frowned and looked like he's about to throw a tantrum everytime he loses against Sonny, "You horny bitch...hngh!"

Alban's eyes flared when Sonny sucked his left nipple hard, "Sonnyhh~~ mmm... Yuh~ right there~"

Sonny smirked, he won again, Alban gave in and surrendered to him, "Where?"

Alban growled, "You fucking bastard, stop smirking and put that fat cock inside me already!"

Sonny chuckled even though Alban was hardly grabbing his golden hair desperately so that he would fuck him already. He gave the man feather kisses on the shoulders and neck, then whispered softly into Alban's ear, "I love Alban the most"

Alban blushed so hard that he unconsciously slapped Sonny's cheek softly. He immediately covered his flushed face with the pillow and murmured, "What the fuck! Stop doing that, Sonny Brisko!"

Sonny giggled cutely while watching Alban get flustered because of him.

He giggled again, "Alban Brisko"

"Oh my God STOPPPP!!! ONIII! That's fucking..."

Sonny chuckled and embraced Alban's starving body, "Alright, no more playtime. Let me do what I want"

Alban cupped Sonny's face and smiled sweetly, "I kinda like how it sounds"

Sonny smiled back and purred on Alban's palms, "the what?"

Alban bit his bottom lip and stared at Sonny's lips, "My name with your last name. I like it"

Sonny smiled sweetly, "Me too, I like it. Shall I get reservation for our wedding immediately?"

Alban chuckled, "Silly"

Sonny stopped laughing and looked at Alban seriously in the eyes, "But I'm serious. I'm not kidding at all, Alban"

Alban gulped the lump inside his throat and pulled Sonny for a deep kiss. Sonny growled, "When do you wanna get married with me?"

Alban giggled, "I'll think about it, okay? But for the record..."

He gave Sonny a kiss on the forehead, another one on the nose, and then on the lips, finally smiled again "...I do wanna marry you, baby"

Sonny haven't said it out loud but Alban was the best thing that ever happened in his life, and he's too thankful for that.

He knew this feelings he had for Alban will never fade away. He couldn't even imagine himself without Alban Knox existing next to him.

"We can only do it once tonight, okay? We still have to watch Ike perform later. Be sure to be a bit gentle with me for now" Alban warned.

Sonny obediently said yes.

At XXX Bar, everyone was excited to witness the band's performance especially Ike's live singing. Vox was early and was already sitting near the bartender section. He ordered a whiskey and accidentally choked on his drink when he recognized the person sitting next to him. Vox put down his drink and cursed, "Fucking Reimu Endou, of all the people who has to sit next to me, why it has to be you?"