XX - Passion Destroyer [Sonnyban💛🧡]

Looking back to the days where the innocence just begun.

"Alban! You gotta run!! The police are coming to get you!! Go!!"

"No! I'm not leaving you behind!"

Alban was just a child when he started stealing people's pocket for food. He didn't know who his parents are nor where he originally came from. The only thing he knew the moment he started getting awareness of his surroundings -the streets, was the older people who raised him like a stray dog fighting for its life. Some adults told him that a random high school girl left him in the trash when he was just a newborn baby. Some old ladies who gives him bath when he was tiny said that a stranger handed him to them and baby Alban was too cute and they have no child to have them around like a little kid who brighten up a family. Their answers left Alban more confused that he just gave up asking about himself. He grew up living a tough life but he was thankful that even if life is hard in the streets, there are still people who are kind enough to pick him up and raised him.

Alban's closest friend shouted at him because they were currently running away from the police. The young lady shouted in the middle of the crowd when Alban snatched her wallet and took a run. Now, he is hiding from the police and separated ways with his best friend. He knew they will see each other again in some other day in one of those street corners.

Alban went to a secluded part of the streets and took a rest. He believed he already got away from the officers chasing him. His steps are so quiet after developing them over time. He was sneaking around like a rat and hid behind a huge trash can.

In the other corner of the street, a young boy with yellow hair caught Alban's attention. His mom was holding his hand so he could not get away from her easily. He just watched the sneaky street kid hides behind the trash can.

"Mom, I gotta pee" The yellow haired kid whose name is Sonny said.

"Okay honey, let's go inside the nearest mall and find a toilet, hm?" his mother smiled at him sweetly.

Sonny displayed a little pout and said, "No! This is an emergency! I've learned in VSF pre-school that if you want to be a part of VSF, you can't be choosy! I will pee in the nearest street corner and solve my own problem. I don't need to rely on you, mom"

The woman giggled and covered her mouth with her fancy nails, "But Sonny, peeing in public is a crime. You'll get penalty if you do that"

Sonny, "Oh?!"

The woman giggled again, "But okay, if you wanna experience it, see for yourself what happens next. Don't go too far, honey"

Without a second word, Sonny ran towards Alban's direction carefully.

He looked around to find Alban. Sonny had a tiny toy gun in his pocket and held it. He slowly walked towards the trash can where Alban is hiding and positioned his toy gun in front of him as if he is on a mission.

Little Sonny shouted, "VSF DA!!"

Alban was a bit surprised about Sonny's appearance and the tiny orange cat he was petting earlier trembled and hid inside his shirt. The cat meowed, telling Alban that it was scared from Sonny. Alban bit his bottom lip nervously and made sure to protect the cat. He glared at Sonny and clicked his tongue in disappointment, "What do you want?"

Sonny was taken aback, those eyes looked so fierce that he got mesmerized. No one has ever looked Sonny in that way. His father is a high ranked officer and respected by a lot of people in the society. Sonny admired his father so much that he wanted to be like him when he grew up. Being the child of a well-known officer, Sonny also gets the same treatment from everyone. They would give Sonny those gentle and proud eyes. Those gaze full of adoration and admiration. Sonny got used to them to the point of having less passion in pursuing his father's career since he thought he didn't need to work hard for it because people already looked at him in that way without making any effort. As long as he is his father's son, people would respect him. That's what he thought not until today.