X - You're my home [LucaShu🔞💛💜]

@ShuYamino recently tweeted:
"Luca Kaneshuro! Yoiu fucking son ofa bitch! Stopp ignorikng me!! If yoi got proboems, talk to me! You piece of chit! I hatr you!!!"

The tweet made the entire school shocked because Shu never swear nor cursed in his entire stay at school. Many students tagged Luca and retweeted Shu's tweet.

"@LucaKaneshiro made @ShuYamino swear!😂😂"
"L U C A? What is this?!!😭😂"
"Shu slay!"
"@Luca... Your wife is drunk!!😂"
"LMAO"
"Boss, you did it!"

Luca was confused because there were so many mentions and tags on his notification when he haven't tweeted anything on twitter. When he opened his phone and saw Shu's tweet, he panicked. He tried calling Shu but Shu won't answer. He commented on Shu's post but he only received replies from other people, teasing him and Shu. Some were even congratulating him for making Shu swear.

Luca tweeted:
"@ShuYamino Where the hell are you?😡"

Luca is currently hosting a party in his house but he quickly left the place when Ike messaged him.

From Mike:
Luca, we're at xxx bar. Shu is drunk so as Mysta. I'm babysitting Mysta and will take him home. Please come here and take Shu home.

Luca quickly went to the said place and saw Shu looking drunk. Ike finally smiled when Luca arrived.

"Ikey, I'm thirsty" Mysta whined while sleeping on Ike's shoulder.

Ike chuckled, "Okay, I'll get you water. Wait here"

Mysta pulled Ike's nape and mumbled, "Nevermind. I want kissy"

Luca looked surprised but finally understood that there was something going on with Ike and Mysta when Ike wildly kissed Mysta on the spot. Ike didn't give a fuck if people are watching them.

Mysta wants a kiss from him so he will give Mysta a kiss.

Mysta smiled mischievously and whispered into Ike's ear, "Now we fuck"

"Okay okay! Time to go home, honey" Ike giggled and bid goodbye to Luca.

Luca looked at Shu looking lonely when he thought Ike and Mysta left him alone. He was too drunk to even notice Luca's presence.

"Shu?" Luca's voice was so gentle when he sat beside Shu and made Shu's head rest on his broad shoulder.

He softly tapped Shu's face with his hand, "Hey Shu?~ Let's go home now"

Shu groaned. Luca saw Shu's phone and deleted Shu's drunk tweet about him. He shifted his body comfortably beside Shu and made him drink a bottle of water.

"Shu? You wanna go home now?" Luca's voice was so soft as if he was sorry for Shu being drunk.

Shu thought the alcohol hit him hard that he's hallucinating Luca. When he realized it was Luca in his imagination, he raged, "Fuck off, You Luca Shit hic"

Luca looked sad, "I'm sorry"

Shu murmured, "I hate you, Luca"

Luca's chest throbbed, "Please don't say that, Shu"

"I hate you"

"No no no"

"Luca, you trash. I hate you so much"

"Shu please don't" Luca whispered.

Luca desperately tried to take Shu home while Shu kept pushing him. He had someone else to drive them to Shu's home or else they'd get into and accident. Luca managed to carry Shu to his room and noticed that Shu's parent's were still not home. Shu tried to break free from the hug but Luca's stronger. He hugged Shu tightly and sat on Shu's bed while Shu was straddling him.