XXXV - If you only knew❤💜|PsyBorg🔞|Chroinoir TeeteeCoreMemory[Valentine's]

On the other side of Valentine's Day...

Fulgur smiled sweetly at the fancy looking paper bag that he was holding in his hand while his other hand is holding Uki's soft hands. His heart is blissful because Uki gave him a Valentine gift earlier.

He held his lover's hand tighter. Fulgur did not hesitate nor cared to look around if someone is looking at them. He just casually lifted his hand that was holding Uki's hand near his chest and tightened his grip. He kissed the back of Uki's beautiful hand smoothly and whispered with a sweet smile, "I love you so much, Ukiki. You're my diamond"

Uki cooed and give Fulgur a quick peck on the cheek, "Baaabbbees~ I love you too"

Fulgur looked at the paper bag again and asked, "Where did you get this gift by the way?"

Uki rested his head on his man's shoulder as they continued walking towards a chill ride, "Elira, Reimu, Rosemi, Shu and me went to a nearby store earlier"

Fulgur chuckled, "Shu as well? That's so cute hehe"

The gift that Fulgur received from Uki is the latest Physical Copy of one of his favorite Danmei (Chinese BL novel). There were also cute merchs and Manhua (Chinese term for Manga, Manhwa, Comic book) Books of his favorite Chinese BL Novels. Uki spoiled him a lot by giving him a paper bag full of his favorite things.

Uki answered with a giggle, "Yeah. Reimu wanted to buy a lot of manga and BL ones so she dragged me along with Rosemi and Elira. Shu was sitting on the bench waiting outside for Luca inside the other shop beside the BL Shopping Store. He said he'd just wait for Luca to buy Shrek merchs but Elira dragged Shu with us since the stores were just adjacent. Reimu bought a lot of bl books. Elira and Rosemi as well"

Fulgur chuckled, "You sound like you really had fun, huh?"

Uki wrapped his arm around Fulgur's arm, "It was so funny because Elira was telling Rosemi about Omegaverse while Rosemi-sama was looking at the omegaverse books. You know what's funnier?"

Fulgur hummed, "Hmm?"

Uki laughed in a low calming voice, "While the girls were so busy buying things, Shu was just standing in the corner and staring at the wall. I went to him and asked what's wrong"

Uki's calm laughter and soothing voice makes Fulgur's chest throb. He just like staring at Uki's happy face while telling his boyfriend about his friends. Uki continued talking while trying to imitate Shu, "Shu was like facing up the wall and asked himself, 'What am I doing here?' it was so funny and cute at the same time"

While Uki was chuckling, Fulgur brushed the back of his hand against his lover's cheek and smiled, "The prettiest thing that ever happened in my life"

Uki blushed so hard that he covered his mouth with the back of his hand in a shy manner, "Bitch, don't flatter me like that"

They arrived at the Spinning Teacup Ride and relaxed for a while. They tried other rides together with their friends too. They even rode a carousel because Alban insisted on riding one with Noctyx. Uki and Alban looked cute and adorable during the entire carousel ride. Meanwhile, Fulgur and Sonny looked depressed and dark on their tiny horses. They looked like fathers who got forced to ride the horses because their sons wanted to see it.

On the faraway distance, Maria happened to see the four boys having fun in the carousel ride. She knew there were only four of them but she made a slight unhappy smile as she could imagine hearing someone's laugh she used to hear alot before. She could still remember the four boys laughing with a certain someone who was no longer there with them.

Maria chuckled and bowed her head on the ground, "Mann, I miss you already"

While walking away to catch up with the Illuna members, someone bumped unto Maria. This time, the girl caught Maria's arm so she didn't fall on the ground. The tsundere looking girl who bumped to her earlier looked at her.