XVIII-Wild Night🍆🍌🥒[Multiple Ships🔞 & Mafiyami🔞🛐]

Everyone decided to continue the party at Luca's house.

The entire place went wild. The girls were doing body shots, boobie shots, coochie shots and all sorts of fun games that includes drinks. Usually, people do these types of games when they are at the beach having a party and wear swimming suits. Luca owns a pool at home and there's free swimsuit for everyone to change and enjoy further. Everyone changed their casual outfits to swim wears real quick.

Body shot is where a person lays flat on the table, mostly wearing bikinis. An alcohol is poured on her abdomen where her umbilical chord is located so the liquid stays there for someone to lick/drink/sip it. Same with guys, they just have to lay flat with no shirt on and have liquid poured on his abdomen. Near her/his chest is a scattered little amount of salt that needs to be licked by the drinker. And then the laying person is biting a sliced lemon which then be consumed by the drinker. It's up to them if they kiss on the lips or not. That's where the thrill rises. [You can watch Piranha 3D for clearer reference, just try searching Body Shot in the Yatch scene or whatever lol]

[I made this one up lol or idk] Booba shot is a bit the same with the previous one except the liquid is stored in between the cleavage. The owner or the drinker will press those melons together so the liquid won't spill down. The salt were placed near the neck and shoulder and the booba owner is biting the lemon.

The coochie shot is the same too, but the liquid is located in between the pressed legs/thighs.

Millie showed off her cute swim suit to the girls near the pool and shouted, "Elira! I'm fucking ready. Let's go!! I made sure to clean my coochie very well today!"

All the girls laughed till their stomachs hurt because of what Millie said. Selen poured the drink in between Millie's legs with that sadistic laugh she always had, "Let's fricking go!!!"

Elira also excitedly laugh while watching Selen pour the drink. Nina was cheering on the side and enabling whatever the girls were doing. Finana and Rosemi were taking videos and pics while Petra is blushing in the corner. All the other girls were laughing and watching the entire show but, Nina, who always had her mother instinct, noticed that Enna was being silent in the corner. Enna looked a little displeased of what she is seeing right now. She likes Millie and her best friend is too dumb to notice that. Even though Enna tried giving signs multiple times in the past, Millie never seemed to notice it.

Nina, hummed and put her beautiful nails under her chin elegantly, she stood beside Enna, "Hello Sweet girl"

Enna never took her eyes off Millie who was currently smiling wildly while Elira was preparing her moves, "Yeah?"

Nina could immediately tell Enna's jealous voice, "Do you wanna exchange places with Elira?"

Enna frowned as if she didn't badly want the idea, "Why would you say that?"

Nina chuckled sexily, "Your eyes looks scary right now, my little bird"

Enna bit her bottom lip while frowning which Nina finds it very adorable. So the mom of the group made up her mind, "It's more fun if Enna drinks the shot!!"

Nina gave eye signal to Elira which Elira quickly understood, "Yeah right!!!"

Elira and Selen pulled Enna towards Millie and softly pushed her back to get closer to Millie who was smiling at her.

Enna stuttered, "Wait... I-"

Millie, who always loved to take care of Enna specially when Enna needed her the most, smiled at her bestfriend, "Babu~"

Enna calmed down after hearing their callsign.

Millie smiled wider, "Come here~"

Millie's voice was so gentle that Enna quickly sat beside her. All the girls where watching the show, patiently waiting for something to happen between the two. Nina giggled in the corner.