Have I loved you. (Important Announcement)

I tried

I tried... Seriously I tried...

I'm not going to beat around the bush. I'm putting this fanfic in indefinite hiatus. The main reason why I stopped writing this book is because of Mysta's Graduation. Please believe me when I say, I tried so hard to hold on and cope with every clips, vods and references that I could use as inspirations to push this book through until the end. Ever since I started writing this book, I've always been happy, inspired and motivated as a person. You guys can see how much love and memories I tried to express in every chapters and scenes. I don't know how to express my gratitude from all the readers and supporters in every comments I read. Even the silent readers and voters who continued to support this work left impact to me as a person who enjoys writing in his leisure time. Thank you so much for supporting Chemistry 🙇

Now let's talk about the Ending and Highlights in case this book will never be able to come back...

You can freely asks questions in the comments after reading this regarding all the other characters endings.

Possible Scenes in the future.
Not in consecutive order.

The basketball men and volleyball women tournament for the next chapters. First Game Luxiem versus Noctyx.

There's a lot of drama, jealousy and actions in the next chapters

There's a lot of drama, jealousy and actions in the next chapters. Since Shoto and Minase are on the same team, Vox will obviously lose his temper at one point. He will get minor injury on his foot which will become Shoto's greatest worries the entire tournament. Vox will win his boyfriend's attention all the time so he low-key wanted to act weak and hurt as possible. Ikesta will obviously display public affection during rounds. Mysta wished he belongs to the cheerleading team rather than play in the court because Ike keeps scoring. He thought it'd be so much better to cheer proudly in the crowd when you're boyfriend's this hot in basketball. Best scorer will obviously be Shu while Luca does the blocks. Noctyx will always be that one chaotic basketball team and missing Yugo time to time. LUXIEM WINS AGAINST NOCTYX.

2nd Game Team XSOLEIL Boys and ILUNA Boys versus Exchange Students from Japan Branch (Kuzuha, Kanae, Kaida, Fuwa, Kenmochi, Kagami)
There's a lot of Chronoir scenes. It's literally Doppio versus Kagami the entire game since these mfs are so tall. The iconic Kanae unlimited skills in all areas will be highlighted. Everyone couldn't stop admiring Chronoir and this will make Kanae annoyed and jealous. Ver and Hex will fight over Doppio. Doppio will end up into poly relationship with Hex and Ver as his two bottoms. Ganbare drilling two holes Doppi. The D stands for dig bick energy!

Kyo won't be joining the game but next year many teams will recruit him since his height skyrocketed over a year. Even the volleyball men wants him as middle blocker/wing spiker. He will eventually won't confess his feelings to Enna knowing that Enna and Millie are meant for each other.

Ren and Aster will break up. Mysta and Ren drinks together. Drunk Ren ends up kissing Mysta and accidentally confessing that he first had his eyes for Mysta but he was too intimidated by Ike. So he never made a move when Ike declared to everyone that Mysta belongs to him. Mysta was sober enough to stop Ren from kissing but Ike saw it and misunderstood. He is the one who will break up with Mysta. Vox and Ike will drink together and Vox will tell Ike that Mysta really loves him. Ike was so upset he ends up kissing Vox for the second time.

Mysta wanted to apologize and get back together with Ike but Ike cried and told Mysta honestly that he kissed Vox when they were drunk. This backfired and made Mysta completely lost interest in Ike. Ike and Vox regretted everything. The chasing arc of Ike to Mysta and Vox to Shoto will be really satisfying, I think about it everyday.

Yu Q. Wilson gets banged by Zali and Vanta all the time and he likes it. They sometimes make him wear female dress and skirts because he looks cute in those.

Team Japanese Men Basketball will win against XSOLEIL/ILUNA.

Final Game will be JP boys versus Luxiem. Luca vs. Kagami (heights) , Kaida vs. Mysta (both brats), Shu vs. Chronoir (Kuzuha/Kanae-skills), Ike vs. Fuwa (airhead) and Vox vs. Kenmochi (bastards lol). Shu best carry and merely winning against chronoir with one point difference until the final seconds.

Volleyball girls are falling inlove too. Maririn belongs to the cheerleading squad and will meet Zaion again since she came with the JP exchange students. They will hang out for a bit but Zaion will leave again. Maririn gets lonely sometimes but big brother Doppi is always there to comfort her.

After Sports Tournament, boys will go to orphanage and nursery and will meet a lot of kids. There will be a lot of It Takes Two Stream references from all livers/pairs.

Mafiyami wanting to buy a house. Most of the gays get to take care of a child which they see as their own child in the future. Too many wholesome/Teetee moments.

Voxto/Ikesta Chasing arc never stops. Ren gets engaged to a well known music artist since he pursued music and gets exposed to the industry. Aster will move on and ends up with Kyo in the future. Selen and Finana getting together. Selen will go abroad but Finana will follow her. Happy ending in this story at least.

Nina transferring to another school. Pomu and Mika leaving. Mysta going overseas to teach Ike a lesson.

Time heals every single one of them and Yugo will make a huge comeback. Yugo will be the VIP dj guest in one of Ren's largest country. Ren and Yugo makes World Tour and the NIJIEN Alumni (everyone) will be given free tickets to enjoy the concert. Yugo will come up on stage together with Ren and people will have mixed emotions seeing Yugo back all well and better. Ike will sing a song in the stage for Mysta. They will get back together with Ike begging Mysta desperately. Vox and Shoto have already made up during that time. Fulgur and Uki will be the first one to get married.

Mysta will joke around that he's currently dating Ren and Ike will feel small since Ren achieved so much compared to him. That made Mysta feel guilty and kissed Ike on the stage.

There's still a lot of things I wanted to show in this story but ever since Mysta graduated, I have lost all motivations from touching EN. I still support them in my heart but I'm sorry if I won't be able to properly deliver this book til the very end.

Currently I am addicted to NIJIJP and will randomly update one shots in the other book (Mostly Chronoir because they're my life support).

Thank you.
-Kai

P.S. I will answer all questions regarding this book if there's any.

🎉 You've finished reading [DISCONTINUED BUT W/ ENDING SUMMARY ] CHEMISTRY [NijiEn ft. Shoto] Yaoi +18 🎉