XXIV - I really like you. Help me [Voxto❤💜]

Afternoon...

Inside the classroom, Maria and Yugo gestured their thumbs up to Shoto while giggling. Sonny who saw that, immediately ruffled Yugo's hair, "The fuck are you guys up to, huh?"

Yugo snarled, "Shut the fuck up, Sonny Brisko"

Maria agreed, "Yeah, shut the fuck up, Sonny onii-chan"

Both Yugo and Alban who was about to leave his chair glared at Maria. Alban walked fast and stood next to Sonny, "You're not allowed to call him that"

Yugo agreed, "Yeah"

Alban growled possessively, "I'm the only one who can call him that"

Maria giggled playfully, "Okay okay sorry"

Alban groaned, "Hmp!" He grabbed Sonny's arm and linked hands with his boyfriend, "Let's go, Sani"

Sonny giggled proudly and walked out of the classroom with Alban.

Uki went to Shoto's desk, "Hi babe~ You ready for later?"

Shoto picked up his bag and looked at Aster. Aster gave him an OK sign and went towards them. Aster blew a flying kiss to Ren who was currently looking at him as if not wanting to let Aster come with them. Aster giggled to Shoto, "Let's go?"

The three of them decided to get purple themed nailarts. Aster linked arms with Uki and Shoto making him walk shoulder to shoulder and in between the two.

"How's your relationship with Milord, Shoto?" Aster asked, hoping for a positive answer.

"Vague" Shoto said honestly. Uki awed and kissed Shoto's cheek to cheer his fellow bitch up, "Don't worry, babe. I'll help you seduce Milord to win his heart and not just his dick"

Aster laughed in the background. Uki sounded so serious tho.

They arrived at the nearest salon and a pretty lady immediately assisted them, "Hey guys!"

The boys smiled in unison, "Mika?!"

Meet Mika Melatika, one of their closest friends who goes to the same school with them. She's not their classmate but she's the captain of the basketball cheerleading squad. Uki, Aster, Pomu, Finana and Elira were part of the cheerleading squad. They were all close to their captain Mika. Mika is also an independent woman and she's the assistant manager of said salon.

"What do you guys wanna get today? It's in the house. I know you're loaded as fvck but save your allowances, 'kay?"

Uki disagreed, "No bitch, shut the fuck up. Business is business, yes we're friends but we're still paying. Fight me"

Mika crossed her arms across here chest, "And if I insist?"

Shoto chuckled, "How about we get a discount instead?"

Aster, "That's sounds good"

So they decided to pay with discounts. While waiting for their turn, Mika left to greet other incoming customers.

"We're here for free nailarts, yeah" Shoto heard a familiar voice and he turned around the spinning chair to confirm his hunch. Mika was talking to Mysta, together with him is Shu. Mysta and Shu were linking their arms together. Shoto called, "Mysta!"

Mysta looked around to see who called him and spotted Shoto sitting on his chair. He smiled at Shoto but looked back at Mika, "What do you mean my Shuey Shu gets a discount while I pay for the whole price? You're really heartless towards me, Mika you bitch"

Mika sneered, "That's because you're so ugly, dude"

Shu chuckled beside Mysta. Mysta sneered back at her, "Let's see if you can still talk to me like that if I tell Ike that you called me ugly"