XII - Shu's Fccboi Luca [Mafiyami 💜💛🔞]

Luca's face looked like a time bomb that's about to explode any second now while staring at Shu's lips. Shu had been closing his eyes for too long and he's getting a bit impatient. What's taking Luca so long to kiss him?

"Oh wait! Hold on! I really need to pee right now, Shu" Luca said with panicking voice. He was so nervous in front of Shu compared to last night where Shu was not sober.

Shu tried not so sound so disappointed, "Oh ok ok ok"

When he noticed that Luca was hesitating to go to the toilet, Shu added, "I mean you don't have to hold it in. If you have to go, you can go"

Luca, "I mean"

Luca was so nervous that he quickly stood up and started walking to the toilet, "You know what, you're right! You're right, Shu. I'll be right back"

Even Shu could tell how nervous Luca felt just by hearing his voice cracking, "Ok ok ok"

Shu started feeling nervous and having butterflies in his stomach too.

Luca walked backwards while looking at Shu, "Just just just one minute, okay?"

Luca really went to the toilet and left Shu hanging on the bed in that position. Shu waited for Luca to come back and did not move an inch. He was too nervous to move a finger. Luca came back a little composed this time and smiled at Shu.

He walked back to the bed and crawled in between Shu's legs, "Turns out, I didn't need to pee"

Shu chuckled, "Oh false alarm? Okay false alarm"

Is this rascal teasing me again?! Shu yelled in his mind.

They were about to continue where they left and kiss not until Luca's phone on the sidetable rang like a broken alarm clock. He frowned and looked at the screen, "Hold on, my mom's calling me real quick"

Shu is starting to really get mad because he knew Luca was trying to make fun of him like he always do. With how big the Kaneshiro household is, Luca's mom could not even tell if her son is at home or he's not.

"Oh? Your mom's calling you? Okay" Shu gathered all the patience he had for Luca and prayed he doesn't lose it.

Luca answered the call, "Yeah mom?"

There was a long sigh before Luca yelled, "MOM, I'M ABOUT TO KISS SOMEONE. YOU'RE STOPPING ME"

Shu chuckled in the background while Luca was trying to argue with his mom to leave him alone. Luca looked mad after ending the call, but his face calmed down quickly after looking at Shu's waiting lips. He smiled, "Close your eyes, Shu"

Shu closed his eyes and waited again. Luca stared at Shu's lips and leaned closer. When Shu felt Luca's breath coming closer towards his lips, he leaned closer. When his lips chased after Luca's lips, that's when he realized Luca was making fun of him again for not kissing him. Shu opened his eyes and looked at Luca in disbelief, "You let go?! I'm still!- My lips are already like in that shape and you let go?!"

Shu was really mad while almost rapping, "They already touched AND YOU LET GO?!"

Luca panicked, "Wait Shu! I've never done this before!"

Shu grabbed Luca by the collar out of madness and kissed the childish guy. They finally kissed. Luca's tongue began vibrating inside Shu's mouth as if he's trying to tickle Shu's tongue.

I can't breath! Shu yelled in his mind when he felt Luca's tongue gagging his throat as if he wanted to bury that slimy thing of his inside Shu's deep throat forever.

"Luca-wait anghh!~ hmmp ugh!" Shu started making weird noises when Luca bit his bottom lip and grazed it. Luca trapped Shu's hands above his head using only one hand. Shu blushed from the sudden realization that Luca violating him in bed turns him on so much.