XXVI - Just a Warm-up🔞[💛💜&💛🧡]

Time flies so fast and everyone were still in the process of moving on from Yugo's sudden disappearance. Aside from Uki, Shoto and Maria were the most affected ones from Yugo's departure. Uki loves Yugo as his own child. He misses Yugo's childish cries whenever he throws tantrums over a strawberry milkshake.

Friday afternoon when Shoto suddenly gasped from the notification on his phone. Luca added him on the group chat with the big "VALENTINE HANGOUT/DATE" title of the group chat name. Almost all of his friends were added in said group chat. Minutes later, everyone who gets added by Luca would say "Hi" and greet everyone who is online.

Luca: Hey guys! Let's go to the amusement park tomorrow! Thank goodness Valentine's Day is Saturday! Pog!

Finana: I like the idea!

Selen: (2)
Millie: (3)
And the number keeps rising up until Shoto was the last one to agree with the idea by replying (25)

Shoto assumed he would be the 26th person to reply since there are currently 26 members in the GC. Seems like someone is not paying attention to the topic at all. It was non other than Vox.

Luca🦁: @Milord?
Vox👹: Typing...
Ike🖋: 🤔
Vox👹: Sorry I was doing something important. Why is everyone counting?
Mysta🦊: Everyone agreed to go to the amusement park tomorrow except you.
Vox👹: Did you add Yugo? Why are there 26 people here?
Maria🐰: Yugo can't possibly come with us why add onii-chan here Milord
Shoto🗡: I'm the Imposter Vox
Vox👹: Oh hi babe💕

The moment Vox tried to flirt with Shoto in front of everyone, they started spamming with puking emojis.

They discussed everything online and later that night, they went to Vox's house to sleep over. It was chaotic and fun. They refrained from drinking alcohol so that most of them could still drive in the morning.

In the kitchen, Finana, Enna and Kyo were making chocolate cookies and bars.

"You're making cookies for Millie, bestie?" Kyo teased Enna and nudged her waist.

Enna tried to hide her blush but failed, "Shut up, Kyo"

She fidgeted as she tried to make a heart shaped cookie using her tiny hands. Kyo placed his hand next to Enna's and snorted, "Those bastards be saying that I have tiny hands when it's nothing compared to your hand. My hands ain't fucking tiny at all"

"Okay grandpa" Finana giggled.

Enna chuckled and tried to change the subject, "Who are you making Valentine chocolate for, Feesh?"

Now it's Finana's turn to blush and bit her bottom lip. She secretly glanced at the purple haired lady who's laughing loudly like a bully towards Reimu. Both Enna and Kyo looked at Selen and then back to Finana, and then they looked at each other, in unison "Holy shit for real?"

Finana blushed even harder, "Keep it downnn~! She doesn't know yet-! I'm going to confess tomorrow"

Kyo and Enna gave Finana a sweet encouraging smile. Kyo clicked his tongue, "Man, you sound horny all the time on twitter but you can be flustered and cute sometimes"

Enna agreed. She then elbowed Kyo, "And what about you? Who are you making cookies for?"

"None. I just don't want to stay there because all those love birds are so fucking cringe I'm gonna lose ten years of my life if I stay longer near them tonight" Kyo said and ate a piece of M&M candy.

While the three of them were playing around in the kitchen with the sprinkles and chocolate syrup, two guys were peeking from the outside like two curious cats. Alban and Mysta were trying to approach the three but both of them didn't know how.