V - "I love you, Mysta" [Ikesta🔞⚠️]

"Ike... What are you doing??" Mysta asked, confused. Ike had been acting strange since the only two of them got together inside the changing room.

"You seemed to enjoy wearing that nasty outfit for the entire day, huh?" Ike's unusual voice gave shiver down to Mysta's spine. It gave him weird sensations. What's more weirder is that Mysta didn't hate that nasty attitude Ike is giving him at the moment.

"N-No, you're mistaken, Ike. It's not what you think" Mysta denied. Ike stared at Mysta dominantly which made Mysta look away or else he'd fall on his knees for suddenly getting weak for some unknown reasons.

Ike sneered. God, he looks hotter with a nasty behavior and smug face.

"What a terrible liar you are, my Mysta" Ike chuckled in disbelief.

My Mysta.

The squirming fox blushed hard from hearing those words. It sounds so good.

Ike walked closer towards Mysta and looked at the ashamed fox in front of him, "Kneel, bottom"

Mysta instantly kneeled on the floor while bowing his head. Ike's current behavior is making it hard for Mysta to think properly. It's making him hard down there too. Kind and gentle Ike is so attractive but dominant Ike hits different. That's what Mysta thinks.

Bowing, Mysta heard a sudden sound of zipper being opened so he looked up only to be slapped with a huge cock on his face.

Ike was looking down at him, huffing and brows a bit frowning, "Suck it, Mysta"

Mysta gulped and hesitated, What the fuck is going on with Ike? With me?! With us?!

Mysta got another batch of soft slaps on the face with the same hard and long cock, "Mysta"

Mysta is in daze.

*slap*

"M Y S T A R I A S"

Mysta heard a familiar chant that belonged to only one person. He woke up from the desk and saw Ike softly tapping his cheek.

When Ike saw his drooling face, he chuckled a little and handed Mysta a handkerchief. Mysta fell asleep in the changing room after taking off the maid outfit since the cafe finally closed for the day. They will have their outfits get washed by the staffs and will be returned clean again for the next day.

Ike smiled gently while leaning down towards Mysta's desk, "Are you still sleepy?"

Mysta shook his head. Sleepy? More like still horny.

Mysta had a hard on from his dream and had to cover it under the table. He smiled back, "Ahahah no. Thanks for waking me up"

"Luxiem and Noctyx together with Shoto will go inside the horror booth in few minutes. You can go wait with them in front of the booth. I will just change my shirt." Ike said.

Mysta was still in daze. What the fuck is that dream?! Am I that horny for Ike? He looks so fucking hot in my dream I'm gonna get hard just by remembering it.

"Mysta?" Ike called. Mysta could not even look directly at Ike for the moment because he felt guilty for having such a dirty dream. He stood up quickly and went to the door, "I'll join the guys there. Come quickly, okay?"

Ike smiled at him reassuringly, "Of course. I'll be there"

The horror booth didn't look so scary at all to Mysta because the moment he arrived there, he felt out of place. He thought, "Is this a horror park or a dating park?"

Vox was sitting on a single chair with Shoto sitting on his lap, the purple head was probably tired from standing too much. Ren was taking photo of Aster near the entrance and kept praising his boyfriend. Uki was fixing Fulgur's bangs that kept getting in his face because it was a bit windy at night. Yugo was chatting with a cute girl on the side, the girl was a fan of his music. Yugo used to play DJ Battles outside school so he was pretty popular even tho he wanted to keep it lowkey. Alban was being pampered by Sonny with snacks. Even the girls have their own worlds while talking to each other. They're like beautiful flowers blooming in a garden. Mysta is not very social especially when there are so many people involved. It's not that he hated being around them, he just personally thinks he sucks at communicating. The only person he could really act cool and be himself all the time was Ike.