VII-Ike Eveland's 🦊 [Ikesta + Sonnyban 💛🧡 intro]

The room was filled with noise from two people, one is a husky voice but high pitched as if begging for his life. The other voice is ragged and low, it sounded almost like a growl instead of a grunt.

"Ike ah~ ah~ more-stop! Wait wait oh god ah there! There baby oh fuck don't stop~" Mysta demanded while Ike was fucking him doggy style.

"Harder~ harder~" Mysta cried desperately. Ike was going crazy. He liked it when Mysta begged for him to go hard but cries and desperately tells him to slow down when he fucks him too hard. Mysta has been overstimulated a couple of times and he almost fainted earlier from coming too much. Ike was not that easy to handle. When he started fucking Mysta, he was a bit gentle and careful. But when Mysta went nuts started begging for more, Ike gave more than what Mysta asked for. Now his boyfriend was lying on the bed like a lifeless animal covered with sweat, cum, hickeys and bite marks.

Mysta was a panting mess while glaring at Ike, "You fucking monster."

Ike chuckled awkwardly, "I'm not"

Mysta spread his legs lifelessly, semen started gushing out from his ass which made Ike gulp,"I can't fucking move. I can't feel my ass, you son of a bitch"

"I'll get you water hehe" Ike chuckled awkwardly and went out of the room quickly.

He returned to his room and saw Mysta wearing his shirt. Ike inhaled deeply, "You look sexy in my shirt, Mysta"

Mysta blushed shyly, "Stop calling me like that, Ikey Wikey"

Mysta tried flirting with Ike while twirling his finger against the tip of his bangs and biting his bottom lip, "You were so hot, Daddy"

He liked it when Ike started blushing from his mischievousness.

"Cutie" Ike commented.

"Stop calling me cute aaaa!" Mysta covered his face with his hands.

Ike giggled and offered Mysta a bottle of water, "Here"

Mysta glared at the bottle and then glared to Ike, "Open it for me"

Ike just giggled and opened the cap, "What a baby"

"Yeah I'm your fucking baby whiny bitch, you got a problem with that?" Mysta said before drinking his precious water.

"You can be anything for me, honey" Ike said and gently rubbed his thumb against Mysta's cheek. Mysta's purred into Ike's thumb like a cat.

Mysta looked at Ike like a poor kitten, "Hey Ike, you wouldn't ever leave me, would you?"

Ike sighed in defeat, "No no. Of course not. I love you so much, Mysta. More than you ever think. I will never leave you"

Mysta giggled, "Good!"

Ike asked back, "What about you? Will you able to leave me?"

"No fucking way! Ikey Wikey is my everything, okay?" Mysta said cheerfully.

They both kissed and went to the bathtub together. They did a single round in the tub and cleaned each other up. It was Ike who did the cleaning most of the time because Mysta kept messing around. After wearing new sets of pajamas, Ike decided to make dinner for both of them.

"I'll cook the rice, Ikey" Mysta said proudly.

Ike immediately went to Mysta, "No no no. You better not, honey."

Mysts frowned, "Why not?!"

Ike sighed, "You know exactly why. Just behave, okay?"

Mysta pouted, "Oki"