XXVII - Development [Voxto ❤💜 + New wave!☀]

Morning in Valentine's Day

"Alright! Rise and Shine everybody!" Selen woke up with her groggy voice and hit the frying pan with the spatula.

It was quiet early and Ike frowned upon hearing the noise downstairs. He looked at his phone and it said 6:00AM. Mysta was hugging him like a teddy bear while still sleeping.

Ike smiled and kissed Mysta on the forehead, "Rise and Shine, Sleepyhead. Wake up wake up, Mysta~"

Mysta growled lowly and cuddled Ike tighter, "Let's sleep more, Ikey~"

Ike chuckled softly, "If you don't wake up now, I'll kiss you"

Mysta remained closing his eyes while nudging his lips as if wanting a kiss, "I'll sleep more then if you say it like that"

Ike kissed Mysta hard and abused his boyfriend's tongue, unannounced.

Mysta moaned in between their kisses, "Ike, you're fucking disgusting. We haven't brushed our teeth yet and we're already mixing our salivas early in the morning"

Ike glared at Mysta, "Why'd you have to say it like that?"

Mysta giggled, "Because it's true!"

Ike inhaled deeply like what he always do when he's acting to be mad or disappointed with Mysta, "Let's go take a bath together"

Mysta hid under the sheets again, "Naurrrrrr I don't want to"

Ike frowned, "What do you mean No?"

Mysta squatted on the bed and rubbed his sleepy eyes, "Happy Valentine's, Ikey. I love you so much"

Ike was taken aback, "All of a sudden?"

Mysta just shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. I just kinda feel like saying it to you this morning"

Ike giggled softly, "Why are you so cute, huh?"

Mysta giggled back, "Inborn I guess"

Ike chuckled, "Wow"

Mysta glared at his boyfriend deadly, "Say it back, you son of a bitch"

Ike gasped, "Oh I'm so sorry. I love you too, strawberry baby"

Mysta made a baby growl, "I'm a fucking orange, Ike"

Ike chuckled and winked at Mysta, "Same thing"  .

They shared the shower together and had a make-out session for few minutes before finishing up.

After the shower, the couple wore the same guest bathrobes and dried each other's hair with the blower.

"Mysta, are we going to ride the travel van with the boys or you wanna ride in my motorcycle?" Ike asked seriously.

"We're riding Trailer Vans? Like those closed ones?" Mysta's face turned pale.

Ike petted his boyfriend's head, "Yeah. You might get motion sickness later if we ride with them that's why I might order someone at home to bring my motorcycle here"

Mysta bit his bottom lip, "Trailer Vans give me motion sickness. I wanna ride it"

Ike dried Mysta's hair further and sighed, "Are you sure?"

Mysta nodded with positive energy.

As everyone got ready with all their things, the hired Trailer Vans arrived one by one driven by the drivers from the Car Rental company. Nobody wanted to drive because the Amusement Park is pretty far and nobody wanted to waste their time ignoring their partners/crushes over driving hundreds of miles.