III - TSKR! [Psyborg❤💜🔞]

"That's it, School Fair is by next week and this class still didn't prepare a single shit." The class president announced. He was elected as the Class President because even though he curses a lot, at least he's the most mature one when it comes to taking responsibilities.

"Kyo, chill" Ren Zotto, the class Vice President laughed. Kyo Kaneko had enough shit with his officers. Whenever he looked at his classmates and studying their faces one by one, he'd get a headache.

"You know what! I have an idea!" Aster the Class Auditor and Ren's boyfriend, raised his hand. The entire class looked at him. There was no teacher because they had given time to have a class meeting of what to do for the upcoming School Fair. It's like a yearly Festival that runs for an entire week.

Kyo knew Aster is into some shit again and he knew that Ren would agree to him even without hearing his idea first. Ren Zotto is whipped for Aster Arcadia, the entire class knows it.

Kyo sighed, "Yes, go ahead, Aster"

Aster giggled while Ren was smiling at him, looking like a proud boyfriend, "A Maid Cafe! But the boys will do it!"

Ren Zotto clapped proudly,"That's my baby! Yes please! Approve it, Kyo! I wanna see Aster in a maid dress!"

Kyo made a blank face, "Das crazy!"

The entire class laughed except for the boys who feared for their dignities once the idea gets approved.

"Okay it's fine if half of the boys will agree. I'm not doing it tho" Kyo stated.

"Shoto would look good in it" Vox said proudly.

"Mysta too" Ike said.

"Huh?!" Mysta looked flustered.

The Class Police Information Officers Sonny Brisko and Alban Knox nodded in unison.

Ike looked serious, "I mean Mysta is cute"

"Huh?!" Mysta was taken aback.

Ike slightly frowned and wondered why Mysta reacted that way, "What?!"

Mysta laughed awkwardly, "Uh.. Thanks? Hahaha"

Luca secretly elbowed Shu beside him so the mullet guy looked at him, "Shu, Shu, If you join them, I'll treat you the entire week during the festival hehehe. Only if you agree not to let anyone take a picture with you while wearing the maid dress"

Shu blushed, "Luca, you-, there's no way I'd let someone take a picture with me in that outfit!"

Luca giggled naughtily, "Then only with me hehehe, it's a deal then. Kyo! Shu will wear one!"

The class became more chaotic as the boys started agreeing while the others cheers for them to make the cafe happen. The ones who will be wearing the maid dress will be Aster, Shoto, Mysta, Alban, Yugo and Shu. Uki was automatically added in the list. The girls that will wear butler suits will be Aia, Scarle, Nina, Mika, Elira and Selen. The other girls like Finana, Millie, Maria and others will wear cute bunny mascots during the event.

Everyone seems to be having fun in discussing everything about the event.

Shoto was blushing because he never expected that Vox will be the first one to flex him in the entire class. He looked at Vox who was sitting next to Luca. Vox was looking at him too so he gave Shoto a wink as if flirting with him. Shoto blushed and looked away. He covered his forehead with his hand and tried to doodle on his notebook, murmuring "You sly demon. I'm gonna fucking hrmmm"

"Anyway, where's Uki?" Bao asked Shoto.

Bao added, "I bet Uki would be the sexiest maid in the event. He's pretty confident, I'm sure."