XXIX - Please go out with me [Multiship/Voxto]

Mysta tried. He tried not to make obvious sounds but eventually failed. How could he keep quiet when Ike would thrust harder whenever he tries to squirm and bite his lips hard so he'd be quiet?

"Ikey, hngh-! W-wait-..."

When did Ike ever listened when he fucks Mysta? Once he noticed that Mysta would hold his voice desperately, he became hard and merciless. He banged that begging hole to the point of wrecking him completely.

Mysta gasped when Ike decided to choose hitting that certain spot which his boyfriend loved so dearly. Mysta's eyes dilated and let Ike yanked his hair backwards. Now, he's looking up at the ceiling and feeling high, eyes dilated while smirking like a psychopath, "Ah fuck, right there~ Mm~ Fuck me right there, Ikey~ don't stop ggh-!"

Ike pushed Mysta's body against the wall and hugged him tightly while fucking him standing, "Mysta~"

Everytime Ike calls his name during sex, Mysta couldn't explain the burning sensation he feels in his stomach. Ike sounds sexier, desperate and hot during sex. He loved those low growls that Ike lets outs whenever he starts feeling good and hard.

"You're fucking mine until you die. Do you understand?" Ike whispered huskily and sucked Mysta's mouth. Mysta just nodded multiple times while letting his lover abuse his tongue. God knows how much he loved it when Ike starts pulling and sucking his tongue with his own lips.

"Come inside me, baby" Mysta whispered while giving Ike's collar a soft tug.

Ike chuckled, "I'm sorry babe, we can't do that here. My milk might leak out of your ass later when you starts walking in the middle of the crowd. You don't want that to happen, right?"

Mysta pouted a little bit but did not bother to argue since Ike was absolutely right. He might look like a kid who shit in his pants if Ike comes inside him at the moment.

Ike pulled Mysta closer and their bodies pressed hardly. Ike's fingers found its way to Mysta's cheeks and he grabbed Mysta's face to look at him. Their faces are just a millimeter away. Ike smiled sweetly, "You want me to come in your mouth instead? Hmm?"

The fox boy nodded his head obediently and quickly kneeled on the floor while looking up at Ike excitedly, "Please?"

Ike growled softly before fucking his boyfriend's mouth gently. After a few thrusting and strokes, Ike could hear Mysta gagging at random times but was not complaining at all. Ike ran a hand through his hair and looked down at Mysta's face, "Mysta"

He softly tapped Mysta's nose with the back of his index finger. Mysta looked up at his boyfriend while still doing his best to please Ike, waiting to hear a praise or two.

Ike looked like he's about to burst anytime now, "You're doing good, boi. Fuck that feels so good kiss the tip more, my boi. That's right... good boi...That's my baby"

Hearing Ike praising him how good of a boi he is, Mysta trembled. He blushed so hard when Ike grabbed the sides of his head and growled lowly, "I'm... cumming, baby~"

He didn't leave a single drop and swallowed every last drop of liquid down his throat with a satisfied smile. Ike came inside his mouth while he came on the floor. Ike ran his fingers through his hair and sighed to catch his breath. He picked up his boyfriend and hugged him tight. He peppered Mysta's face and neck with gentle kisses and wiped the side of Mysta's mouth with his thumb. He kissed Mysta on the lips as if he is sucking his soul out of Mysta.

When they both finally calmed down, Ike fished out a clean handkerchief from his pocket and wiped off the mess from Mysta's still sensitive cock. Mysta blushed and acted a little bit shy. He shouted in his head, "I can't win, man! Whenever he gets gentle and caring like this! I just can't help but to behave accordingly to his will! I'm going crazy!"