XXIII - What are you willing to do? [+PsyBorg 🔞]

While waiting for Shoto, Yugo listened to the melody of the instrumental song played inside the milk tea shop. Yugo loves music so much and it's one of the most important thing Yugo treasures above other things.

"Yugo Onii-chan?" A familiar voice spoke from behind, it was Maria.

"Maria, what are you doing here?" Yugo chuckled, "Have a seat"

Maria smiled sweetly and sat beside Yugo. She shyly tucked her babyhair behind her ear even tho she's having a ponytail. She's starting to get nervous around Yugo and stuttered, "I was just passing by and thought I recognized you sitting here"

Yugo hummed, "I see. You have other plans?"

Maria shook her head, "Actually no. I just went to the salon together with Aia and Scarle but left immediately after we did our nails. I feel like I'm third wheeling them so I bid my goodbyes"

Yugo laughed childishly, "That's hilarious hahaha!"

Maria shyly scratched the back of her neck, "What about Yugo-oniichan? Are you meeting someone?"

Maria tried her best not to sound very obvious even though her voice is a bit jealous.

Yugo nodded, "Yes. It's Shoto"

Maria let out a sound of relief, "Shoto?"

Yugo chuckled, "Yeah. He said he'd treat me milkshake today"

Maria pouted, "Eh? That's odd. What for?"

Yugo sighed, "For love advice I guess"

Maria chuckled cutely, "So you're a Love Guru now?"

Yugo chuckled, "That fucking Sonny Brisko keeps telling everyone that I'm Cupid's Reincarnation. I don't even know what nonsense he's playing this time. That Psychopath"

Yugo thought that Sonny being the bastard childhood friend he is just wants to annoy Yugo from time to time.

Maria fidgeted on her seat, "Yugo-nii, actually I-"

Yugo still didn't know about the kiss during that Night Party. Everyone was so drunk and Maria had never told anything about the kiss.

"Actually I-"

"Yugoooo!!!" Shoto shouted the moment he appeared in front of Yugo and Maria. Shoto made an awkward chuckle, "Am I interrupting something?"

Both Yugo and Maria shook their heads, "No no no"

Shoto giggled softly and sat on his chair, "Oh okay~"

He looked at the Menu while humming, "Have you guys ordered yet?"

Yugo snorted, "I did. I'll have strawberry milkshake in five minutes."

Shoto hummed, "What about you, Maria?"

Maria giggled sweetly, "I just got here so not yet. I was just passing by to chat with Yugo-oniichan"

"Order first for yourself before you leave us. It's my treat" Shoto giggled back. After ordering, the three chatted for a while. Yugo's milkshake arrived first and few minutes later, the waiter came back to give Shoto and Maria's order.

"So what do you want to ask from me, lover boy?" Yugo giggled.

Shoto blushed hard and almost choked on his drink. He gritted his teeth and averted his gaze. He started scratching the back of his neck, "How do you know if your crush is also into you?"

"You mean Milord?" Yugo boldy dropped Vox's famous nickname. Most students call him 'Milord' because he holds the biggest and grandest parties anywhere. He's loaded as fuck and students sticks to him like a leech all the time. He's also a famous liver because of his unique personality and god tier ASMRs.