Princess

"Nate! I'm leaving!" you yelled. he came running down the stairs with your daughter that was just a little over a year, in his arms. he was wearing a pair of loose basketball shorts. "Wait! kiss!" he puckered his lips. "You're a child." you rolled your eyes & kissed his lips. Nate smirked, walking over to the couch. "Alright, Princess. what do you wanna do?" Nate asked kissing her head. "Play princesses!" she shrieked. Nate's eyes grew wide, at her comment. "Oh, okay." he followed her over to her toy chest. She grabbed a plastic wand, a crown, with pink feathers on it, & pink tutus. "Here, Daddy." she said handing Nate the things she just grabbed from the toy chest. "Oh, thank you, baby." she set them down next to him. "No, Daddy! you have to put them on!" her 1 year old self, shrieked. "Okay, okay." he slipped the tutu on over his loose basketball shorts, put the crown on his head, & held the plastic wand in his hand. "Daddy! you wook, bootyful!" Ainsley giggled. "Ah, thank you, princess." he kissed her cheek. you walked in on Nate & Ainsley, playing princesses. you laughed, quietly as you could. you grabbed your phone & started recording them. you also snapped pictures. you giggled. "Y/N?! how long have you been there?!" Nate said standing up. "Long enough." you laughed. "Delete it!" he whined. "You make a beautiful, Princess, Nathan." you kissed him.

IM DOING THIS ON ALL MY IMAGINE BOOKS BC ITS MY FAVORITE IMAGINE!