Introduction

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance. I sincerely hope you enjoy the adventures you are about to embark on.

If there are any constructive criticisms you'd like to share I'm open to them, just send me it in the 'Conversation' section of my wattpad home page, or the 'Comments' section of that chapter.

I'd love to read your book and give it a chance too so don't be shy!✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧Tell me the name I'll make sure to read it!(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

Speaking of books, please give this one a hearty read!✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

The Last Witness by victorampeire

☆✦☆✦☆✦☆✦☆✦☆✦☆✦☆✦☆✦☆✦☆✦☆✦

Two warnings before you proceed:

1. This book is a fantasy adventure with a gay romantic subplot. That means it's mostly dominated by fantasy and adventure, while the BL (Boy Love) aspect of the book is second. As you read you may wonder, "Where is the BL?", but it comes in later chapters(∩_∩)

A little something I learned about book genres: a fantasy romance is a book where fantasy and romance are the dominating factors, meaning if you take out the romance, the book can't go on, and likewise the fantasy。:.゚ヽ(。◕‿◕。)ノ゚.:。+゚

A fantasy book with a romantic subplot, is a book where fantasy is the dominating genre (like mine) and romance is second, meaning if you take out the romance, the book can still go onლ (╹◡╹ლ)

2. This book has indecent language.

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔( •́દ•̩̥̀ ) 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 Y♥O♥U♥!

𝐷𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛...