EPILOGUE

“Okay, put those flowers on that table.” Miyu directed. “Not the white clothed one, the lavender one. Yeah, good.”

If the throne room was a person, it’d be a dashing prince in white and lavender with flowers scattered across his fabric.

“Miyu.” Queen Benedetta called. “How is the coronation after party set up coming along?”

“Perfect!” She said, then looked behind the queen. “Hey, hey! Don’t put that up there! I’m sorry my Queen but I have to-“

“No, no go. Thank you once again!”

“Oh it’s my pleasure!”

“She’s a lovely one.” Astride said, walking besides Abayomi.

“I think she would make a wonderful head of the guards, don’t you?”

“Wait what?” Abayomi said.

“Oh certainly!” The king agreed.

“Your majesties!”

The two laughed. “We’re just pulling your leg Abayomi. You’re invaluable.”

Further up at the throne room’s entrance, Ezra entered, stress personified in his hair. He was reading a music sheet while biting his nail and bumped into the king.

“Oh! King Astride I’m so so sorry!” He waved his hands frantically.

“Don’t worry about it, more importantly where is your father? I’ve been back for three weeks and I haven’t beaten him yet at chess.”

“Oh uh, I think he’s in the dressing room.”

“Thank you. Benedetta, my love, I will see you before the sun sets.”

“Oh ah! Before you go, do you know where Henry is?”

“Ask Fallon. He’s in the kitchen.”

Ezra strolled to the kitchen, head once again deep in the music sheets. As he entered the kitchen, the place looked like hurricane Katrina and her daughter hit it. Flour coated the floor like snow, the island was a disaster of utensils, bowls and appliances, and he wasn't even going to ask how egg yolks streamed the walls, and batter got on the ceiling.

“Umm, Fallon?”

“Huh? Oh Ezra, hi! What’s up?” Fallon fought tooth and nail with the mixer.

“Do you know where Henry is?”

“Henry? Yea, I saw him in the garden not too long ago. Finally going to sing him that song?”

“Yea, wait how’d you know?”

“Well, those are,” He locked the mixer, finally, and turned it on, leaving it. “Those are music sheets and some of us, even King Astride and Queen Benedetta, hear you practicing sometimes.”

“Oh shit, do you thing Henry heard.”

“That clueless buffoon? Please. I was in love with him for five years, and he didn’t notice, so trust me, you’re good.”

“Okay, well thanks.”

Ezra turned around and bumped into Cedric carrying a box of some party decorations spilling everything on the floor.

“Oh shit. I’m sorry Cedric.”

“Hey it’s okay.”

They both cleared up the floor and Cedric handed Ezra his music sheets.

“Henry is gonna ball his eyes out when he hears it.”

“You think so?”

“He might be brazen but he’s one of the biggest softies I know, after Fallon of course.”