CHAPTER 1

"We will now announce the winners of this audition. You have all worked so hard, these past few months. But, we have made our decision."

You could feel your heart beating out of your chest as the General manager, Mr. Lee, read the card in his hand.

"First member will be Kim Soyeon."

A tall girl came walking up from the back holding her hands together, bowing. You looked at her. She was the definition of perfection; long black hair, tall, hourglass figure, monolids, and little lips.

Makes sense.

"Second member will be Jin Mei." he said.

A girl skipped to the front and stood there. Perfection again.

"Our final member is.,"

Here it is.

Your heart was beating so fast. You prayed that your hard work paid off. Sweat started dripping down your face and your hands became clammy. Since you were little, you have dreamed of being part of the music industry. Your family was against this "unrealistic" dream. But, that didn't stop you. You were out of high school now and have always worked hard so you would be successful. You knew your age may penalize you for making it. But, past few months you have given it your all. You stayed up all night after practice just to perfect the choreography. Others found you annoying in the group. But, you hoped every ounce of extra effort and hard work would lead to this moment.

"Y/N."

You looked up, shocked.

"Y/N, come up here." Mr. Lee asked.

You slowly walked to the front and stood next to the other girls. You were in disbelief. You were one of the oldest in this group. But, you didn't question. You were relieved that all that hard work paid off.

YOU MADE IT!