CHAPTER 11

You two walked into the dance room. You sat down your bag against the wall as he turned on the lights.

"So, what songs should we start with?" you asked.

"Well, it is a holiday show and a debut showcase. So, how about "Blue Christmas?" he suggested.

You could feel a lump in your throat. Even though you two walk in hand most of the song. The choreographer made a dance break where you two slow dance and waltz.

"I don't think I am good with that song." you replied.

Stupid. 

"Let's practice that one then?" 

That's what you get! Stupid. You could have suggested jingle bells or Tiger Inside. Blue Christmas?!?

You looked to see him hooking his phone to the AUX cord. He shrugged, "That's fine." he replied.

Thank goodness.

BAEKHYUN POV

I could hardly sleep.  Every time, when I fell asleep Y/N would pop into my head. Then that day would replay with it. Why? I should have known this would happen.  

I rolled around to see if I could get a wink of sleep. 

Come on, Baekhyun. Rest. You need rest.

As I finally found a comfortable position to rest, my phone vibrated. I looked at the nightstand. confused.

Who's texting me, already? 

Dreading the thought of whom, I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen

SOYEON: Hey.

Soyeon? 

ME: Hey.

SOYEON: What are you doing?

I groaned. I was trying to rest.

ME: Not much.

SOYEON: Are we still on for lunch? 

ME: Yeah.

SOYEON: Good.

She texted to ask me that?

My phone vibrated again.

SOYEON: Could we get breakfast, instead?

Breakfast?

ME: Sure.

Soyeon and I met at a local diner in Seoul. They provided all course meals during the day. I walked inside with one of the guards- the rest were waiting nearby in case of emergency. I decided to wear my gray baggy sweatpants and grey hoodie; casual. I looked around to see Soyeon sitting in the back corner table. I slowly made my way to the table. 

"Hey, you made it." she said as I sat across from her. She was wearing a large black hoodie and black sweat pants with a white baseball cap. The black hoodie looked familiar; A large black hoodie with red roses on the shoulders and a red, fiery dragon in the middle. 

I guess I made it obvious because she looked down at the hoodie too. 

"It's Y/N. She lets me borrow her things, sometimes. Nice girl."

"Yeah." I replied.

Course, she is. I could feel my blood start to boil. 

"Thank you." Soyeon said as the waitress came and sat 2 black coffee cups in front of us and started to pour.