CHAPTER 9

BAEKHYUN POV

"She said yes, man!" Mark said.

Mark and Taemin were sitting on the couch as him and you were texting.

"Now put a smiley face at the end of the sentence." Mark said.

"Why are you out of people telling me how to text a girl?" Taemin asked.

"Because she and I are the same age."

"No you're not. That's you and Mei." Taemin replied.

"Just put the smiley face." Mark said becoming aggravated.

"Okay." Taemin said.

Kai and I were walking into the living room, hearing Taemin and Mark bickering about something.

"What are you two up to?" Kai asked as we walked into the room and sat across from them.

"Taemin over here is making his move." Mark teased as he pulled on his shoulders like a child wanting attention.

"Really?" Kai asked.

Taemin nodded.

"Whose the lucky girl?" I asked.

"Y/N."

"No way!" Kai replied.

I froze. 

I did this for us. How could you do this to me? 

I'm sorry.

I am too.

"Baekhyun?" Taemin said.

I looked at him, "Yeah?"

"What do you think?"

"What do you mean?"

"Should I go for it?" he asked.

No. No. Don't. Stay away from Y/N. 

I cleared my throat, "Yeah. Why not? It's just practice. Nothing wrong with that." 

"True." he replied as he put his phone on the table.

I couldn't listen to anymore of this. I stood up.

"Baekhyun, you okay?" Kai asked I made my way towards my room.

"Yeah." I whispered.

I walked into my room and closed the door behind me. I could feel my eyes burning.

"Get it together." I whispered. "It's just practice."

But, something in my heart knew what this meant. But, we would see. No, I can't do that to Taemin. I walked to my bed and sat down. 

"Why do I feel this way?" I whispered.

It's been years, why did I feel this way again. After that day. After what she said. After what she did to help me. What she said? My phone started to vibrate. I look down to see an unknown number text me.

Is this Baekhyun?

Who could this be?

BTW it's Soyeon from Angels. I got your number from our manager, if that's okay.

Soyeon? Why is she texting me?

Yeah that's fine.

SOYEON: Cool :) So I was wondering if you wanted to grab lunch tomorrow Mei and Y/N have practice tomorrow? 

"Lunch?"

ME: Sure.

SOYEON: Cool. 

ME: Cool.

Lunch? Lunch with Soyeon? Well she is my dance partner. Maybe we can practice tomorrow? No, Y/N will be there.