CHAPTER 22

"What was that?" Lucas asked as we heard the sound of glass break. You all stood up and ran inside. There stood Baekhyun, Kai, and Mark. You looked beside Baekhyun to see broken glass and liquid on the fridge.

What happened?

"What's going on?" Ten asked and walked towards him.

"Nothing." he answered.

"Doesn't look like nothing." Taemin said and slowly walked towards him.

"Taemin, leave him alone." Mark insisted.

"Why? What's going on?" Taemin asked. 

You could hear Taemin whisper something. But, couldn't hear what he said.

"You really want to know?" Baekhyun said.

Something was telling you whatever was happening was about to get worse.

"Of course. If I did something." Taemin answered.

"You did." 

"You don't deserve Y/N." he whispered.

"What?"

 "You don't deserve Y/N!"

Your body froze.

What did he just say?

"Baekhyun?" Taemin asked.

"How dare you!"

"Baekhyun, what are you talking about?" Taemin asked.

Your chest started to become heavy as the tears started to well up.

"How could you do this to me, Y/N! Huh! You broke my heart. Now you're going to date him? Huh!" he screamed at you.

Tears started falling, burning as it ran down your face.

"After everything I did for you, this is what I get! You break my heart! Then you come back and date him!"

You wanted to say something. But, nothing could come out.

"Say something!" he yelled.

"Baekhyun, that's enough." Taemin said.

"What?"

"I don't know what happened between you two. But, don't talk to her like that." 

"Now you're going to tell me how to talk to her?" he asked.

I watched as Baekhyun put his arm back and hit Taemin in the face.

"Oh my god!" you whispered loudly.

"Oh my god!" Ten yelled.

Without hesitation, you ran to Taemin. Ten was right next you as you both held his shoulders. You looked at Taemin's face as blood poured onto his hands.

You looked at Baekhyun, confused.

How could he do this?

He looked down at you, confused himself of what happened. But the anger still raged in his eyes.

You watched as he quickly walked towards the front door.

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun!" Kai and Mark screamed, following behind him.

"Here." Lucas said and gave you a cold hand towel.

You grabbed it, and held Taemin's chin, setting the cold towel on his lip.

You started to cry harder.

This is all my fault.

I did this.

You looked at the girls. Soyeon looked at you, arms crossed, and walked outside. Mei looked at you

I'm sorry. She mouthed and followed quickly behind.

You looked at Taemin, "I'm sorry." you whispered, continuing to hold the towel on his lip. You looked up at Ten whom looked at you, concerned. You closed your eyes and looked up.

Please let this end.