CHAPTER 17

LATER THAT NIGHT

You knocked on Soyeon's door, holding the towel around your body.

Soyeon opened the door.

"Hey, do you have anything I could wear?"

She smiled and opened the door, "Yes, I do."

"Thank you." you replied and walked inside.

Soyeon's room was well pink; pink lights all over the room. Dark wooden stained dresser and nightstand, small bed with pink pillows and pink blanket, and white satin curtains to accent the color.

She rummaged inside her closet. 

"Here we go." she said and laid 3 dresses on her bed. You quickly looked at them. The first one you held up was a red backless, thin strap dress.

"Do you like?"

"Not a fan of the backless."

The second dress was a mini black dress.

"Maybe?" you said.

You held up the 3rd dress and smiled. This was a long maroon dress with thin straps and a surplice v neck.

"All yours." Soyeon said, smiling with you.

"Thank you, Soyeon." you said excitedly.

An hour later, you were in the car with your driver heading to a small tucked away diner that Taemin sent you. You could feel your heart beating fast.

Calm down, Y/N. It's just a date.

You sat back.

It's just Taemin.

You took out the small mirror out of your purse and checked your makeup. 

You decided to pair the dress in black heels and your makeup was all natural. You touched up your lips with red lip gloss and slid the gloss back. 

Still feeling nervous, you closed your eyes and took deep breaths, until you felt the car come to a complete stop.

"We're here, Miss." the driver said.

You opened your eyes and looked through the window to see a small red brick diner the exterior covered in hanging pots and a couple tables. The windows were large and tinted, so you couldn't see inside.

"I see why he picked it." you said.

"Yes, Ma'am. Well hidden."

You nodded. The driver opened your door. You looked at him, frozen. Your feet didn't want to move.

Move, Y/N. Don't make the man wait. you heard your grandma's voice echo. 

You slowly got out of the car, your feet still feeling heavy. The driver closed the door behind you and held out his arm. You nodded and wrapped yours around his. The clicking of the heels hitting the pavement started to annoy you.

I can't wait to take these off.

The driver opened the door to the diner. You walked in, amazed. The small diner outside was bigger in the inside; bright white walls, multiple booths and tables perfectly spaced so you didn't have to squeeze by, white and red flowers in the middle of the tables accenting the dark red stained tables and chairs. Towards the back was a fire place that had a small fire going.  The diner was simple, but elegant. The large tinted windows, you could see though. 

They definitely don't have anything like this back home.

"My lady." the driver said and unwrapped himself from you.