CHAPTER 2

A few months have gone by, since you signed to SM entertainment. They has been conflicting for months on what they should to for your group's debut. Your group's name was, "Angels." It consisted of you, Soyeon, and Mei. Soyeon was the rapper and main visual. Mei was the leader and vocalist. You were the vocalist as well. All 3 of you were the dancers of the group.

You and the girls came home, after a long day of hanging out at the mall. Soyeon said it would be a good idea to go out into public now, before debut. But, what you didn't realize was that it close to the holidays, so the mall was packed with people. You and Mei didn't want to stay out too late.

Soyeon walked in and threw herself onto the couch, "So, many cute boys." she said, smiling.

You, Soyeon, and Mei lived in a small, but spacious 3 bedroom apartment. The décor and furniture were simple and modest; black leather couch and chairs accented with small blue pillows to bring light to the room and with a small tv on a small black wood entertainment center to match. Your manager picked out the space because it was close to the SM Entertainment. 

You and Mei looked at each other, "Too many people." you both said in unison.  You threw your bags on your bed and sat in the seat next to Soyeon. 

She scoffed and looked at you, "You always say that. How are you going to be at the award show?" she said with her doe eyes looking at you.

You shrugged your shoulders.

She chuckled and sat up, "You should let me be your teacher?"

"Teacher?" Mei asked confused and sat next to Soyeon.

"Yeah. Teach you both how to handle big crowds. We will be big one day. So, there will always be a lot of people."

"Yes. But, there's a difference between a lot of people in front of you and beside you."

"Yeah. And?"

"Soyeon? We have to debut, first before we worry about award shows." you sighed.

"Y/N? Do you not believe in us? Yourself?"

"I do." you responded.

"Well talk like it. Be confident." 

You were about to respond, when your phone buzzed in your pocket. You picked it up.

"Hey, did you all get a text from our manager?"

Soyeon and Mei looked at you, shaking their heads.

You sat back and read the text:

"Good evening Y/L/N, 

After months of discussion, SM entertainment and I have set up a date for your debut show. Come by the office tomorrow and we will discuss the details.

You re-read the text, your heart beating fast, and tears welled up in your eyes. You looked at the girls. All 3 of you stood up and screamed.

"We did it!" Mei screamed.

"I told you!" Soyeon said, fighting back tears.

You all came together and hugged each other tight, crying hysterical.

"We did it." you whispered.

The next day.

You and the girls were on your way to the office to head to the meeting. You could hardly sleep last night. These past few months have felt like a dream.

"Girls, Selfie! Soyeon said and held her phone up. You and Mei sat up in your seat.

"Say Debut"!" 

"Debut!" you all said in unison. Soyeon snapped the photo and smiled.