Chapter 53

Happy New Years, I hope that y'all didn't go too crazy. Here's to another year hoping I won't be single by the end of it. Anyway, enjoy!

Third person POV

Ravanna is the first to wake, blinking her eyes open and having them land on such an ethereal picture. It was almost to good to be true.

She moved closer and admired the person before her. She reached out slowly, gently with her hand. Touching - tracing - along Kassandra's back, dragging her fingers along skin that heard horrific scars that were slowly fading and stopping on marks made the night before that were just blooming. 

She was so beautiful.

Ravanna was learning her slowly, taking her time there, holding a curiosity that roars like a fire within her.

But unlike the fire, she was in no rush. Only a comforting aroma that let her seep deeper into the soft arms of Kassandra's love.

Ravanna leaned forward, about to kiss Kassandra's lips but stopped at the last moment, thinking better of it.

She changed direction to her ear and whispered, "You've buried yourself so slowly over the entirety of your lifetime, you have not an idea the precious masterpiece that lay waiting just underneath. But I intend to start the excavation, as to uncover you like a long lost treasure, waiting to be found."

Ravanna wanted to show her, she wanted -

Wanted-

Wanted-

Wanted her awake.

She continued her soft and gentle tracing, dragging her hand up Kassandra's stomach, the action making Kassandra let out and small breath of laughter but still she stayed sleeping. 

She couldn't resist this time, she wanted her-

Awake.

She pressed kisses to her cheeks, her forehead, her nose, her chin. She made her way down to her still naked chest then her stomach. The fire roaring more insistent than before.

Awake.

Awake.

Awake.

She made her way down, following the same example that Kassandra had led the night prior; leaving marks just the same, biting and nipping to ensure their stay. Her claim. 

Hers.

Hers. 

Hers.

Her mouth finally came in contact with her destination, she paused only briefly, before beginning to satiate her craving.

She couldn't focus, she didn't let herself breath or stop until she accomplished her goal, her want, her desire, her craving. The fire becoming an all encompassing blazing heat.

Hers. 

She let out a loud possessive growl and pulled Kassandra closer to her while she worked her tongue over a small bundle, and thus she was finally accompanied with what she so deeply desired - a surprised moan.

Finally.

Finally.

Finally.

Thighs pushed together over her ears, hands that grasped the back of her head that pulled her closer.

Awake.

Awake.

Awake.

She didn't stop her ministration or slacken her grip on her girls' thighs, she just continued to lap at what was hers. She understood now, why Kassandra seemed like she hadn't wanted to stop. The action so addicting, so dirty, so commanding.