Chapter 33

This chapter was hard to put up and I'm so sorry for it. I also have a steady stream of midterms coming up so I don't know when I'll be able to update again but hopefully it'll be soon.
And I just want to apologize beforehand because you guys are probably going to hate this chapter so I'm sorry!!!
You can curse me out in the comments if you want!!!

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kassandra's POV

She's lying.

That's the only explanation.

She's lying.

Ravanna? I focus all my thoughts into the plea.

I'm grabbed by my shoulders and thrown across the room.

I let out a startled noise of surprise which soon turns into cry of pain as my back collides with one of the desks.

"What did I just say!"

I don't have time to answer as I'm again picked up and slammed against a wall, another cry escapes my lips.

"No one can fucking hear you Kassandra, it's just you and me."

Her hands are tight around my throat and my feet are dangling above the ground. I'm struggling to breathe as my hands are struggling to claw hers off my throat.

"Do you want to know the good thing about toying with you in your mind?"

She leans in close and her lips go to whisper in my ear, "The good thing is that I can keep you alive as long as I want, because in here, you can't die."

I finally gather enough strength to kick her away from me using both of my legs. It works but I fall to the ground while I gasp for air, trying to replenish the oxygen that was denied to me.

"Ravanna!" I choke out.

Suddenly, Allison is standing above me, "I said she can't hear you."

I scream as she picks me up by my hair and drags me to a desk, throwing me against it, it topples over, landing on top of me.

I once again lose all my breath but I feel the desk moved off of me and only have a moment of relief  before I feel the impact of a her kick, painfully snap against my back, I open my mouth in a silent scream, trying to breathe through the pain.

"You're such a fucking stupid, naive, and oblivious girl! Did you really think that having your friends deal with me that I would just be gone? That I would magically disappear? Cause I have some fucking news for you, I am more powerful than they would ever hope to be!"

What?

I force myself to look up at her, moving my neck into a position that didn't require much effort.

"What are you talking about?" I croak.

She slowly moves forward, resting her foot on my now expose neck as she bends down, "Don't play dumb, I already know."

My hands went to her shoe, trying to relieve some of her weight but she just pressed down harder.

I could barely move and I didn't have the strength to push her away her me, I was fighting to keep my eyes open but it was a losing battle.

Literally.

"You thought that I wouldn't figure it out? That just by some miracle someone was able to lead me away and stop me from killing you? How sweet."

She slowly applied more pressure as she said, "You know what I enjoyed throughout the time we've known each other?" She whispered in a tone that I was unfamiliar with, "Is that you never knew why your life turned out the way it did. You just always assumed that you were the problem and the pain you felt? Was delicious. You thought that your mother left you? Oh honey you wish. That bitch committed treason against our God, and she thought that she'd get away with it? Pathetic."