13.

The week had passed by too quicklly, Andy was leaving in the morning. I had an ache in my heart since she told me that she was leaving. It took over my whole week. It was Friday, and we decided to ditch school, and spend the entire day together.

Ms. Ryan hadn't entered my mind at all, which really surprised me, Even at school, I avoided her stares, and going to her class for third period. She didn't seem to object about it too much, because of what happened last time we were together I'm sure.

Andy and I pulled up to the cliff where she took me for our one year. We sat at the edge like we had before. "So this will be the last day I see you, for awhile."

I reached over placing my hands in hers. "Andy you know they have a thing called Skype now. I can see your face every night, and it's only for a short while we will be okay."

I tried to reassure her, and myself. I couldn't lie I was scared, but I guess if our love is truly strong enough we will make it. If not, though I'd hate to think about it. We won't. It was really that simple. Doesn't mean I'm not going to do my damndest to fight for it.

"I know, Cam." She squeezed my hands. "Seeing you, and feeling you are two completely different things."

"Yeah, but we are strong enough." As the words passed my lips I felt false hope. Were we strong enough? Would we make it through this?

I clenched my jaw, just thinking about it. We've never been apart, so this could prove to be harder than we think.

Don't be so negative, Cam. Seriously.

"I'm going to miss you." Her voice cracking.

I pulled her against me, pressing my lips against her dark hair.. "I love you."

We sat there holding eachother for hours. Until the sun went down.

"We should get going, so you can get ready for tomorrow."

She looked up at me, staring in my eyes. Gently stroking my cheek, "I love you."

She pressed her lips against mine. Capturing my bottom lip between hers. Tears spilling over our cheeks. It was a soft kiss, but it was very powerful. My breath caught in my throat, this whole time she will be gone. I'm going to be so lost. So hurt, I can already tell.

*****************************************

I wope up the next morning. Rubbing my eyes. Today is the day Andy leaves. I shot up out of bed, and hurridly threw my hair in a high bun. Throwing on a hoodie, and yoga pants with uggs.

I grabbed my keys, since the snow was cleared up for now, I used my car again. I raced down the street to Andy's house. I found her loading boxes into her dad's truck. She froze when she saw me pull up.

I jumped out of my car, "Were you not going to tell me goodbye before you left?"

She had been crying. Her eyes puffy, and red. She shook her head, "I can't say goodbye to you. It's a terrible feeling."

My heart was hammering in my chest, my neck was getting hot. She was just going to leave without saying goodbye, "Do you realize what that would have done to me? To find you gone without saying goodbye? Do you realize that I would be completely destroyed?" Tears were running down my face, "Do you know what that would do to this?" I leaned against the truck, not looking at her.

"I don't want to leave fighting with you." She wrapped her arms around my waist. "I'm sorry, I know. It's wrong of me, I just don't know what to do."

I can't say that I was happy with her, or mad at her. I understood where she was coming from, how hard it must be to have to leave all you had behind you, and move to a whole new place.

I wrapped my arms instinctively around her. Her dad came outside, "Hey, Cam."

I smiled at him weakly, and nodded. He smiled sadly at me, and walked back into the house.

"I love you, okay?" I looked down in her eyes, placing my lips on her forhead. "Everything will work out the way they are meant to."

Some how my words had comforted her. Her body lost the tension, and she buried her face into my chest, "I'm going to miss how you smell."

"Well, let's pray I smell good." I said trying to lighten the mood. I didn't want her to leave with all of this tension between us, all of this sorrow, though we both knew it wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.

She giggled softly, looking up at me with her deep chocolate eyes. "Will you go on a date with me, this week?"

I smiled, "I would love too, you have my number." I kissed her gently, her mom clearing her throat behind us.

"Sorry, mom." Andy said into my chest.

"Cam, you know you can come visit whenever you want. You're always welcome."

"Thank you, Tammy, I appreciate it. I will come as often as I can." Looking back into Andy's eyes.

"Alright, kids, it's time to load up." David, Andy's dad, came out carrying a heavy box, tossing it in the Uhaul.

They all came over and hugged me. Andy's dad chimed in, "We will miss you, Cam." He kissed my temple, and then headed to the car with Tammy.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Burying her face in my chest. I put my hands on her cheeks, pressing my lips against her's hard. Trying to feel as much of her as I could before she left.

Her breath caught, and she panted when we pulled apart. "I love you, Andy."

"I love you too, Cam." She touched my cheek for a moment, looking in my eyes.

All too soon, she dropped her hand, and headed to her car. Heading out, leaving me in their yard, watching them driving away. Watching the love of my life, leave me.