35.

**Nicole's POV**

I twirled my hair around the pen, my mind wondering to Cam. She never seemed to leave my brain. She had already left for the day, but hopefully she would be coming over to my house, like she always did.

I don't know what it was about her that drove me so crazy, like I was a teenager again, and my hormones were going crazy. I didn't get it, but I absolutely loved it.

My classroom door opened, the cold air hit my legs, giving me a shivver, I looked up to find Evan standing by my desk, "Hey, how are you today?" The thought of this man, coming into my classroom everyday, if I wasn't falling for Cam, I probably wouldn't mind it.

Falling for Cam? I pondered that for a few seconds, feeling the squeeze in my stomach at the thought of her, I guess so.

"I'm fine, Evan, how are you?" I didn't look up at him again, I kept my eyes on my computer screen.

"I'm great," I felt him shuffle a little closer to me, standing behind my chair.

"Can I help you with something?" I started feeling uncomfortable, scared even.

He bent down, his lips almost touching my ear, making my stomach churn, "I think you can." He whispered seductively, before putting his lips around my earlobe. I pulled away, pushing my hand into his face.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I stood up facing him. He wasn't that tall of a man, I was about the same size he was, but I wasn't afraid of him, though I knew he was stronger anyways.

"Oh, come on, don't tell me you don't like it. Who can turn me away?" He approached again, putting his hands on my waist. "I know you want me, I can see it in the way you look at me." His hands grew more rough, squeezing uncomfortably.

"I don't, get the hell off of me. I will file sexual harassment against you." I drove my fist into his crotch. He crumpled over in pain for a second, and advanced again, more aggresive, grabbing my shirt, and forcing me against the desk.

"You will be mine, do you hear me?" His harsh hot breath against my neck, ripping my buttoned up shirt trying to get it off me.

My eyes were beginning to sting, and my heart began to race. He managed to get his clamy hand under my bra, squeezing tightly, nothing like the gentle touch of Cam.

Oh Cameron, I needed to fight him off. I needed her. I bit down on his arm, he yanked his arm back, sending his fist into my jaw. My head lulled back, sending pain and shock through my body. I couldn't feel my arms, or my legs. The room was spinning, and dark. Cam, where are you?

"Cam?" I felt his hot breath on my chest, as I struggled to keep my conciousness. "There's no Cam here, love. Evan, is your master. Say it."

He slapped my face again where he hit me, sending me deeper into the tunnel, I was struggling to climb out of. My mind shuffled through my memories of her. Her face swarming me, her perfect smile, the way she nervously scratches the back of her neck. Cam. I felt the cold air hit my body, I began to shivver. A thud. I saw her face again, different this time. Concerned.

Then nothing.