32.

***Nicole's POV***

I sat in my classroom, waiting for second period to get here, I couldn't wait to see her face. The moment we shared yesterday, her dinner was amazing. We winded up slow dancing to some soft piano music, after we ate her dinner, it was really good, i was surprised.

I ran my hand through my hair, trying to prepare myself for her arrival.

"Ms. Ryan," I snapped out of my daze turning toward the direction where my name was called.

I arched an eyebrow to see it was Connor, he was relatively shy, didn't speak much, but brilliant. "Yes, Connor?"

"Can you help me with this problem, before class ends? I really don't understand it."

I nodded simply, and waved him over. He came to my desk, and bent over the paper as I as showing him how to solve this problem. "You can't forget to add before you multiply, okay?" I handed the paper back to him, as the bell rang. I felt my heart lurch with excitement.

"Thank you, Ms. Ryan." He headed towards his desk to put his papers away. Cam walked in then, i smiled at her excitedly, as she smiled back. I wanted to wrap my arms around her, and touch her sweet lips.

Connor was leaving, and he turned as Cam found her seat. I got up to erase the board, Cam was already behind me when the door closed, wrapping her arms around my waist quickly giving me a hug.

"Hi," She said into my shoulder. I should be nervous about other kids walking in, and I was but I wanted a hug so bad.

"Hi," I turned wrapping my arms around her, "I missed you."

I kissed her forhead, and then went to my desk before the late bell rang, and she stood by my desk, "I missed you too," The bell rang, and she rolled her eyes, walking to her seat. Joe came in quickly, and looked at Cam.

"Oh, Cam, do I have something to tell you." He exclaimed coming in and plopping down next to her. "So I was talking to Greg, you know the guy from the football team, well he was saying that Ashley, the cheerleader is a lesbian, and she has her eyes set on you."

I clenched my jaw, I mean Cam and I weren't official, but this irked me. I wanted to tell Joe to shut the fuck up, but instead I pretended I wasn't listening. I looked up at Cam slightly, she was scratching the back of her neck, like she did when she was nervous. I loved it.

"Oh, that's cool," was all she said about it. Everybody knew her and Andy had broken up, I was guessing, or they just didn't care and would go after her anyways. I didn't blame them, if we weren't already, "seeing" eachother. I would be all over that, especially if I was her age.

"What do you mean, oh that's cool? She's so fucking hot." Joe blurted out.

"Joe, language." I looked up, arching my eyebrow at him.

"Sorry, Ms. Ryan." Cam looked over at me, realizing that I had been listening. She winked at me, reassuring me that she wasn't going anywhere.

I walked over to the board, not really wanting to teach, and decided that we would be watching a movie.

The kids started to notice that I had moved, and turned their attention towards me, "Guys, I'm not feeling great, so we are just going to watch a movie." I put in A Bugs Life, and went to sit at my desk. I looked down at my phone, getting a text from Cam.

You okay?

I could feel her eyes on me, waiting for me to reply, I quickly did, Yeah, just didn't sleep too well last night.

I sent it to her, and she read it. I looked up, "Cameron, bring you phone up here, and leave it on my desk." I did this on purpose so it wouldn't be so weird when she stayed after class today. I heard her groan, and walk up to my desk. She handed me the phone, and I grazed my hand over hers. Gently, rubbing my thumb against the top of her hand. I winked at her subtly, and she got it.

"Thank you, you can get it after class."

She groaned slightly, "Okay," and walked back to her desk, crossing her arms and playing it off pretty well.

**********************************

The bell rang quicker than expected, and I stood turning the movie off, "Okay guys, homework is due tomorrow don't forget." I sat back down, and waited for Cam to come up to the desk.

The other kids filed out, and she came to my desk. I handed her phone to her, and smiled, "So, Ashley huh?"

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, are you jealous?" She smirked at me, and walked closer, trying to get a reaction out of me.

"Maybe i am," I smiled jokingly at her.

"Are you feeling okay?" She brushed a strand of hair out of my face. "Why didn't you sleep well last night?"

I shrugged, "i guess I had a lot on my mind."

"Llike wh-" The door opened, and Cam quickly leaned over a paper, and said, "Oh, wow, that really make sense now. Thanks Ms. Ryan."

"Hey, Ms. Ryan." It was Mr. Tully, or Evan, but he taught algebra 2, and he was somewhat annoying to me. He always wanted to flirt with me, but never before had he came to my class room. Good thing Cam was quick on her feet, and thought quickly. I watched as she snatched the paper from my desk, and headed back to her own. Pretending to work on the sheet.

"Hi, Mr. Tully, how are you?" I said not completely amused, but just getting over the heart attack her just caused me.

"Oh, I'm great." He seemed nervous, fidgity. It was making me nervous, "I uh- I actually, came here to ask, if maybe you wanted to go to dinner or something this weekend." I instantly felt Cam's eyes on me.

I cleared my throat a little, i looked down at my desk, then back at Evan, "Oh, wow, I actually have plans this weekend." I laughed nervously.

"Oh, well, If you would like some other time then?"

"We'll see." I figured I would mess with Cam, for making fun of me for being jealous.

A smile spread across his face, "Okay."

He left awkwardly, and I looked up at Cam, "We'll see?" She was a little hurt, I could tell, she was clenching her jaw, she looked down, and started shoving her belongings into her back pack.

"Oh, Cam. I was just joking." I stood, walking up to her. "I would never do that to you."

I cupped her chin in my hand, and made her look at me. She seemed so fragile, and upset. I had never seen her like this, "It wasn't funny."

She pushed my hand away from her, and continued to put her stuff away. She was over reacting a bit wasn't she? I mean I wasn't serious, I mean, Evan and I were the same age, single, he was handsome, but nobody that I have met in my life can compare to Cam. Not even my ex, and I married him.

"Why are you so upset?" I touched her arm gently.

She looked away, "I-I-" She was struggling to find the words, she took a deep breath to gather herself, and closed her eyes, her voice was shaky, and full of pain, "Andy cheated on me, with a guy, after being together for 6 months. She was curious I guess," Cam gulped back her tears, but struggling, "it hurt me really bad, and we weren't the same after that. It took a lot of building back up to get to where we were. I just- I guess, I'm really sensitive about it still." She shrugged, not looking at me, but looking down.

My heart ached for her, I knew what that felt like, she was still tinder about it. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into my chest, "I'm sorry honey, i didn't know, i would never do that to you." I felt her hot shaky breath on my neck, as I tried to calm her down.

"I trust you." It was weird though, I mean I know we had slept together already, but we hadn't put a title to it yet, maybe sometime soon we could have that conversation and see where it goes, but even know, i belonged to Cam whether she knew it or not. I couldn't lose her, I wouldn't lose her.