2.

The food was quickly ate, and we sat looking over the ocean as the moon reflected off of it perfectly. I leaned my head onto Andy, a shoulder,  her head rested on mine. We sat like this for awhile, listening to the small sounds of crickets, and the sound of the waves below us. We both had drank enough wine for it to kick in. My body was warm and so was hers. Though it was a chilly night I wasn't cold. She did however bring extra blankets and jackets for us both.

"So are you excited for school to start monday?" I closed my eyes, and cuddled a little tighter.

I felt her sigh, "It's our senior year it should be great, but it means that we won't get as many nights like these." Her arm draped over my back, pulling me into her warm embrace. "Promise you won't get to busy for me, I know with school, and soccer, and work you won't hardly have any time."

I knew she had been worried about this for awhile. Especially now that I got a job, and i had all if these extra things to do. Her time could possibly be cut and it worried me too. She deserved all my time, "Oh, honey, all my spare time will go to you. You don't have to worry about it. I love you." I pulled her down so we laid facing each other. I touched her cheek, and looked at her perfect lips. "You're amazing, I'd never let anything get in the way of how I feel for you."

She smiled into my eyes, and blew out a breath, "You better not or I'll kick your ass." She made a stern face and poked my chest. I chuckled at her, leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

*****************************************

I woke up early for the first day if school to prepare myself, I had to make sure I looked presentable at least for the first day right? I quickly hopped in the shower, and dried my hair. I brushed it; noticing how long it was. I left it down and wavy, throwing a gray slouch beanie on, with a red plaid flannel and a leather jacket. I threw on a scarf,  jeans and converse. I shrugged at myself in the mirror. If I get to hot I'll just strip. I grabbed a bagel on the way out, "Bye, Dad!" I yelled as I walked out the door. I twirled my keys on my finger and got in my car.

My phone started buzzing in my pocket, i already knew who it was, I slid the screen to answer it. "Hey, babe."

"Where did you park?"

"Where I normally park." I've always parked in the same spot since I got my car I'm surprised she didn't remember,   he'll maybe she's just stressed. She's got a lot of tough classes this year and it's the first day of senior year.

She pulled up next to me and hung up. I slumped out of my car, and pulled my bag along with me.   Andy got out quickly, looking frantic and impatient. Grunting as she exited her brand new audi. I grabbed her bag for her, "You okay?"

Grumbling and slamming her car door. She rolled her eyes. I blew out a breath, grabbed her hand and pulled her into me. "Hey," I softly placed my lips on hers. Her body relaxed some. I deepened my kiss until her shoulders dropped and she sighed against my lips. "You look very beautiful."

The corners of her mouth rose, trying to fight the smile, "I dislike you right now." I just shrugged, kissing her again. She took a step back, looked me over, "You look fucking hot." She bit her bottom lip, and played with her loose curls. She wore tight jeans with a floral blouse and a cardigan.

I knew she would be cold later, I took my scarf and wrapped it around her neck. "Because I love you." I grabbed the bags, and threw mine over my shoulder. I carried hers. She must of had bricks in there because it was way heavier than it should be.

I walked her to her first class, "Don't be to hard on yourself today okay?" I handed her the bag, "and take done shit out of that before you kill yourself." I pecked her cheek, "I love you."

"I love you, too." And with that I moseyed to my class, saying hi to my friends as I went. I entered the warmth of the classroom just realizing how cold it was. I shoved my hands into my pockets, hoping to warm them quicker.

A good friend, Ashley say next to me. "Thank goodness you're in here." She leaned back into her seat. "This AP Stats class is going to kill me this year." I just shrugged in response. She scoffed, "Of course Miss Genius over here isn't worried."

I laughed, "Oh, I'm far from a genius, just like math really." I smirked as she scoffed again, "How was your vacation?"

She smiled,  "Oh, it was goo-" Our teacher walked in then, my jaw must have dropped when I seen her. Ashley nudge me with her hand. Instantly I snapped too. What the hell, she's a teacher? Was she new? Her hair curled down to the small of her back, it was dark brown, she wore a black sweater over a white button up with jeans. She turned around from her desk, and looked right at me. My heart stopped, I gulped and looked at Ashley.

"Good morning class." She smiled still looking at me. "I'm Ms. Ryan, I'm new this year, so be patient with me." She broke our eye contact and turned towards the board. I shook my head, her figure was perfect. What? No, Andy was perfect. I love Andy,  shame on you Cameron shame on you.

I decided to never make eye contact with this woman again. I looked down at my paper and started doodling. Thank you for being smart and sitting in the back. "We can get started by introducing one another by going around the class. You there, in the back, you start."

I looked up,  seeing her staring at me. "Um..." I shrugged, shake it off Cameron, i mentally slapped myself, "I'm Cameron Bailey," I looked everywhere but at her, "I go by Cam though." I knodded, and looked at my desk.

"What do you do for fun, Cam?"

I smiled slightly, "Hang out with my girlfriend."

I could feel her gaze on me but I wasn't going to look up. She moved onto the next student realizing I was finished. I tuned the rest of the kids out, and doodled. This was going to be a long year..