29.

**Nicole's POV**

After opening up about my marriage to Cam, I felt closer to her. I hadn't told anybody what had happened between me and my ex husband. I was sensitive about it.

I don't know what came over me, and why I wanted her to leave, maybe the realization of this relationship windind up to be a total mess, whatever this relationship actually was. We weren't together, not officially.

More like friends with benefits, but it felt like something more. I was afraid to talk about it, and I don't think the time is right anyways. Cam needs to heal after Andy, and I don't think she has had any closure. Andy hasn't contacted her, as far as I know, maybe it would help if I asked.

Cam was cuddled against me on the couch, we both had quite a bit to drink, which I can't believe I let happen. I scolded myself, she is only a kid. Just the thought of her being way younger than I was, it threw me off, making my stomach sink. Her head rested on my chest, as soft breaths escaped her lips. I ran my hand over her hair, and down her back.

She looked so peaceful, her face soft, like she had no worries. She looked even younger when she slept, way younger than she was. Ugh, Nicole, what are you doing? Why can't you just drop her?

I watched Cam sleep, her eyes beginning to flutter open. That's why I can't just leave her. She slowly looked around the room, recollecting where she was. She smiled, then slowly looked up to meet my gaze, "Hey," she spoke sofly, and groggily.

Her arms wove around my waist, as she squeezed me tightly for a hug, letting out a soft moan, as she stretched. My body instantly reacting to her voice, feeling warm.

"Hey, did you sleep okay?" I pushed a strand of hair out of her face.

She nodded, looking into my eyes again, kissing my chin gently. "I did, how long was I asleep for? Are you uncomfortable?" She said, her brows furrowed gently.

"No, I'm very comfortable. You've been out for a couple hours now."

"Mmm..." She took in a deep breath, and let it out relaxing against me again. She played with the edge of my shirt, the tips of her fingers grazing my hip. I felt my body tense gently, yeah, this is why I can't let her go. She drives me crazy.

She seemed so elegant, so confident, yet innocent and fragile all at the same time. She made me feel things I hadn't felt in a very long time.

"Cam," I whispered, grabbing her attention from my shirt. Our eyes met, and she smiled softly, "Thank you," I continued, "for listening, and being amazing." I kissed her forhead, and she leaned into me.

I felt her hand slowly travel up my torso, "Thank you for trusting me enough to talk to me." Her eyes were on mine, serious. They slowly traveled down to my lips. The tension building between us. We hadn't done anything earlier, just kissed, and slowly fell asleep after I had gotten done crying. She was patient with me. Though I should be patient with her.

I wanted her. I wanted her now, and by the heat of her hand, and the storms beginning to rage in her eyes, she wanted me to. She slowly took my bottom lip between hers, cutting off my thoughts, of objection.

She slowly felt her way up my torso, sending chills through my body. She fingered the bottom of my bra, waiting for me to accept. She kept her tongue slowly moving against mine. The heat overtaking us, making me lose myself in her.

I felt her breath against my lips, as she slowly formed her fingers around my breast. Her name smoothly rolled off my lips, as she moved her lips against my neck, sending me to the point of no return. I couldn't stop now.

She moved her hips slowly against mine, as she breath heavily against my neck. I moved my hand to the hem of her shirt, slowly pulling it over her head.

She held herself above me, watching as I took in her body. It was utterly perfect. Like she worked out all the time, but was soft. Her abs constricting as she breathed. Her chest teasing me, as it hung loosley, only inces from my face. I looked up following the lines of her neck to her lips. I reached out, grabbing her sides, and pushing my hips against hers.

She moaned softly, I could feel myself beginning to grow more hot, with every thrust. She straddled me, and pulled me up, so she sat in my lap. She slowly pulled my shirt off, and grabbed my hair pulling my face to hers. She kissed me deeply, squeezing a handfull of hair. I left a soft moan escape my lips.

She unhooked my bro in a quick motion, and let if fall between us. I felt the cold air it my chest, as she pulled away from me. She gently pushed my back onto the couch, she didn't waste any time.

I hadn't been touched like this in a very long time. I was almost self conscious, but she seemed to know what she was doing, not making me feel uncomfortable at all. She seemed to like what she saw too, by the hunger in her eyes, and deep moan I heard in her chest as she saw my upper half completely exposed.

I sat still, as she sat up, looking into my eyes playfully, she straddled my legs, and slowly unbuttoned my pants. I let my eyes travel up her body, my heart beating rapidly. She took in my body, and a smirk played across her face.

I didn't know she had this much confidence. If I was her age, sleeping with an older woman, I would be terrified, I would be shy, and I probably would lose control of myself, and wind up not moving.

I smiled at her, "Do you like what you see?" I slowly moved my hands up her thighs to her torso.

Her eyes met mine, "I do." Something in her eyes, made my heart churn. Flipping through my chest. She had a small smile, almost shy, but sure as well. I leaned up slowly, wrapping my arms tightly around her. Unhooking her bra, not as skillfully as she did, but it was okay. I pulled it off her body, and wrapped my arms tightly around her, feeling her bare skin againt mine. I felt a small shudder break through her body, as her hands roamed my back. I closed my eyes cradeling her, against my chest.

It was the best feeling I've ever felt.

Her teeth gently grabbed my ear, I let out a soft moan, and she took control again. I she pushed my back and kissed down my neck, taking in my chest with her lips, and working her way down to my hips.

She pulled my pants down slowly, then finally just removing them. She ran her hands up my legs, and then asked me to sit regularly. So i did, looking at her standing in front of me, in only her bra and jeans. My body growing hot again, she kneeled down in front of me, and scooping up my chest, and skimming her lips across it. I shivvered, and let me head fall back. I felt her smile against me, pressing running her hands up my legs. She grabbed my knees, and nuzzled her way between them. Slowly she pulled down my undies, and I felt vulnerable. She seemed to sense it, then looked in my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Her face was close to mine again, only a few inches away, her hand cupping my cheek gently, "Is this too much?"

She knew I was fragile, and she knew it had been awhile for me. Even way before my marriage had ended. I looked in her eyes, getting lost in them, and nodded slowly. She gently pushed her lips against mine, running her finger gently against the most sensitive part of me. I let out a soft moan against her lips, and she smiled.

"Now let me take care of you," She whispered gently against my lips, and began to work her way down my body. And she did, She took care of me well.

***********************************

I leaned back against the couch, clutching my stomach, gasping for air. She had made me orgasm 3 times, she didn't stop, even when I begged her. I could feel exhaustion taking over, I closed my eyes.

I could feel her sitting next to me, as she slowly pulled me into her chest. "Cameron," I gasped. My body tingling and numb from the ride. I laid against her limply, and she pulled me onto her chest, and stroked my hair.

"Did you like it?" I could hear the smile in her voice.

I looked up groggily at her, and smiled weakly, kissing her tiredly, completely drained.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I wrapped my arms around her, and cuddled against her chest. Slowly drifting off to sleep, not able to hang on anymore.