31.

**Cam's POV***

I pulled up to Nicole's house, fixing my hair in the mirror before getting out. I double checked my appearance just to make sure it was the perfect evening for me, and that my plans would follow through as I had planned.

It was going to be a cheesy night, but I really hoped that Nicole would love it. I walked up to the door, gently knocking. Nicole seemed to be waiting for me, and opened it before I should blink. I smiled at her, scratching the back of my neck.

She pulled me into the house, closing the door behind her. "Hi," Her eyes were seductive, but excited. She kissed my forhead, and let out a soft sigh.

"Hi, to you too." I put my hands on her waist gently, holding her against me. I squeezed her sides gently. She stood there with her lips brushing my forhead gently for a few moments as her arms wrapped around my neck, holding me against her.

I felt my body relax, and I grew warm. Something in the room changed, the feeling of it. Normally, when we were together it was full of lust, and seduction. I mean yes we had our romantic moments, but at least for me, I could look at Nicole, and every single time i could want to rip her clothes off. It never failed. Though who could blame me, this woman was perfect in everyway.

I felt her lips spread into a smile on my head, "Should I prepare my will before we eat dinner?" She let out a small giggle, sending my stomach into a flurry. It was the cutest sound i've ever heard.

I laughed sarcastically at her giving her hips a squeeze, and she stiffened, as I felt her lips gently part against my forhead. Oh, so I have found a weak spot. This will be good to know in the future. I pushed myself away, looking into her bright eyes.

I turned on my heel, and headed towards the kitchen making myself at home. I pulled out two wine glasses, and a bottle of wine she had in the fride, that i had asked her to buy. I filled both glasses about half full, handing one to her, "Now sit back and relax, my lady." I gave her a cheeky smile.

"Mmm, I like seeing you in the kitchen." She looked over at me, her eyes half open as she was consuming me with her eyes.

I scrathced the back of my neck, and turned to start the pasta. I planned on making cheese stuffed pasta shells, they were simple enough to make, but fancy enough for a dinner date.

Nicole sat on the counter, watching me cook down below her, "Where did you learn to cook?"

I didn't look up to make eye contact with her, as badly as i wanted to reach over and kiss her, "When I was younger my grandma would let me help her cook, I picked it up pretty quickly. Well this dish anyways." I finally turned to smile at her, taking iin her body.

Her long dark hair hanging off to one side, she had a red sweater on, that played really well with her figure. Her dark skinny jeans, forming to her legs, as they dangled off the counter. Her booties swaying with her legs. I put down what i was doing, and walked over to her.

I stood in front of her, smiling, "how is your wine?"

Holding the glass up to her mouth, she smiled, "Delicious."

I gently took her cup from her, setting it on the counter. I spread her legs, pressing myself between them. I traced my hands up her legs gently. I looked into her eyes, I saw the irises grow darker, as I massaged her legs. I guess this was pay back for earlier today in class.

I kept massaging up, until I reached her hips. I gently squeezed them, running my thumbs over her hip bones, i watched her face melt, as she let out a soft gasp. Generally we are the same height, so her being on the counter made her taller. I looked up at her playfully, biting my bottom lip.

I don't know why I felt so confident when i was with her in intimate moments like these, but i did. I felt completely comfortable.

I could tell she wanted me to continue, but the water was boiling, and well, this was payback. I could feel her looking at my lips, she bagan to lean in and i turned away, to tend to the pasta.

I didn't let her see the smile that was plastered on my face, "Oh, I see," She said behind me.

I heard the small clanking of her wine glass as she picked it back up. "What?"

"You're going to play dirty. I see." She sipped her wine.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I stirred pasta, and tending to the cheese.

Nicole slid off the counter, I was wedged into a corner, as she pressed against my back, holding me against her. She held onto my hips, as she rested her chin on my shoulder. She swayed side to side.

She turned her face toward my ear, nibbling it gently, she whispered with hot breath into it. "Watching you cook, is super fucking sexy." She grinded her hips against me.

I gritted my teeth stifling a small moan, though i was getting to excited to just stand in here and cook.

I tried to ignore her, I tried to keep preparing. I felt her hands travel up my torso, brushing over my breasts. Her hips still grinding against me. I gripped the counter, "Nicole," I let out a breathily.

This seemed to encourage her. She seemed to love that I said her name, "Are you almost done cooking?"

"Are you really this impatient?"

She pulled away from me, allowing me to turn in her arms, "Yes, i am." She looked at me hungrily. Looking down the bridge of her nose at me, biting her bottom lip.

She grabbed my cheeks, and pushed herself on me, pressing her lips against mine. Pushing her tongue past my lips, whether I accepted or not. I could feel her hands fiddling with the edge of my shirt, without permission, she ran her hands up my bare stomach, finding her way to my chest, she breathed heavily on my lips, "I'm sorry, I can't really help it."

By this time, my knees were weak, my I was hungry for her, we could eat later, I mean, it wasn't going anywhere right? I couldn't stop now, this was driving me crazy, and if I stopped, it was going to be torture.

I pulled her hips to mine, placing my hand on the small of her back. She tilted her head, sliding her tongue along my lips, holding onto my face.

I slowly reached over to turn the stove off, and pushed her back towards the staircase. She didn't object. I reached for her pants button, but she slapped my hand away. I groaned in frustration, and tried again, but she slapped me away again.

"What the hell?" I said between kisses, Her dark hair flooding around me.

She didn't say anything, she just looked at me. Something in her eyes had changed, softer almost. She was only a few inches away, her hand came up caressing my face gently. I felt something in my throat, like a ball. This moment, was full of emotion, so much... admiration, and adoration. Love would be a close word, but we didn't love eachother right? Not yet anyways, we couldn't, could we?

She slowly cupped my face, and pushed me against her stair well wall resting her forhead on mine, stroking my cheek gently with her thumb. She sweetly kissed me, in a way, not even Andy had ever kissed me. It was pure, and strong, but so incredibly fragile that anything could have broken it. The smallest fracture could have shattered what we were sharing right now, but it couldn't have been more perfect.