~Chapter 10 - FINALE PART 2~

"The flooding tunnel is right over on that ridge. We'll get in that way," Finn informs us.

     "What was your job when you were signed here?" Han asks, a bit out of breath from the running we had to do to get to the edge of the main base. It's cold, the snow piercing our lungs while the flurries delicately hit us and piled on the floor.

     Han is the only smart one here, having brought a thick snow jacket for this trip, while Chewie depended on his hair, and Finn and I only wear our leather jackets.

     "Sanitation," Finna replies, looking out into the distance.

     Han looks triggered, grabbing him by the collar and backing him up against the wall.

     "Sanitation?! Then how do you know how to disable the shields?"

     "I don't, I'm just here to get Rey," Finn defends himself.

     "Are you kidding me," I mutter, Chewie agreeing with me, but also complaining about the cold.

     "People are counting on us. The galaxy is counting on us!" Han explains.

     "Solo, we'll figure it out," Finn says. "We'll use the force!"

     "That's not how the force works, dumbass. I know from experience," I snarl at him, the cold biting into my skin and making me bitter.

     "Let's go," Finn orders, running through the snow to the base.

     After more miles of tracking in the snow, and running, we find an entrance inside, a service elevator. We swarm in, and Finn presses buttons to close the door and get inside the base.

     The elevator door opens, and a stormtrooper calls us out. I turn my lightsaber on, blocking a shot from his blaster and impaling him in the stomach. Chewie has his weapon out and ready as well.

     "Glad she came," Han motions to me, stepping out of the hall.

     I turn off my saber, looking around the base, and see everything's covered in black, some red, and light blue.

     "What are we going to do about the shields?" I question Finn.

     "I have an idea, but we have to find a stormtrooper plated in silver. She has a cape," Finna explains.

     "Shouldn't be so hard," I shrug. As soon as I said that, we hear heavy footsteps coming our way. Considering its bad news, we hide back into the elevator, awaiting whoever is coming toward us.

     The silver stormtrooper Finn was talking about walks past, and Chewie quickly jumps her. Dropping her weapon and grabbing a hold of her hands, he points his blaster at her helmet.

     Han and I do the same with our weapons.

     "You remember me?"

     "FN-2187," a female voice remembers his name.

     "Yeah? Well, the name's Finn now, and I'm in charge now, Phasma! I'm in charge," Finn smiles to himself.

     "Bring it down," Han sarcastically smiles at him.

     "Yeah," Finn calms down. "Follow me."

     Chewie pushes the stormtrooper to follow Finn, and we go down the hallway till we walk up to a door that opens right away. Inside is a control room, and red hologram monitors of the entire base cover one side of the room.

     Chewie pushes the trooper to the screens.

     "Alright, if you don't want me to blast that bucket off your head, lower the shields," Finn orders, pointing his blaster right at her helmet.