~Chapter 11 - FINALE PART 3~

I completed my part of the plan, delivering the explosives to Han and Chewie.

     "Y/N, you gotta stay here the Falcon, that way we can make a quick getaway when we come back," Han orders me.

     "Got it," I nod.

     "We'll take the rest from here, be on the lookout."

     Han and Chewie leave with the explosives, entering the oscillator.

     I get back inside the cockpit to move the ship away from the drop point and into the forest, that way I won't be caught and seen. Now all I have to do is wait. I look up at the sky from the windows, seeing the sun slowly starting to disappear. The hundreds of X-Wings and TIE-Fighters I saw flying around earlier are only less than half now, indicating both sides are starting to wear out.

     In the next five minutes, the sun is completely gone, and the base starts to light up. A few seconds later, a large blast goes off, the oscillator exploding and a large crack touching the ground.

     "Huh, they did it," I celebrate inside my head, but remain aware and calm. I see a large figure running out of the oscillator base and power the Falcon on so I can pick him up. Floating above the ground and placing the Falcon on auto-pilot, I leave the cockpit to open the ramp.

     Chewie waves his arms and I drop a rope down to him. I try to pull him up, and eventually, he gets inside.

     "Chewie! Where's Han?" I ask him. The Wookie starts to growl sadly. "W-What? Where is he?"

     He speaks again. Gone... Kylo Ren... Killed... He fell... Murdered.

     Pulling the words I could understand from Chewie, it pangs me to hear him say those words.

     "Kylo Ren killed him?" I repeat, Chewbacca nodding. "Oh, Chewie."

     I walk up to hug his hairy body and comfort him, and he starts to sob.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     "There! They're right there, let's get them!" I shout, pointing to two figures, one female holding a blue lightsaber, and a man on the floor. The ground beneath them is split in half, with a man on the other side of the half with a red lightsaber.

     I tell Chewie to land the Falcon and I could get them. I rush to the entrance and open the hatch, the ramp falling.

     "Rey! C'mon!" I shout through the snowstorm. Rey hears me, looking back and turning her lightsaber off. I run toward her, seeing Finn on the ground and we help him get into the Falcon.

     "What happened?" I ask her, closing the entrance of the Falcon.

     "I fought with Kylo Ren," She explains.

     "Did you win?" I ask, placing a blanket on top of Finn's body.

     "I cut him in the face with the lightsaber," Rey points out.

     "That sounds like a win to me," I shrug.

     I walk back to the cockpit to tell Chewie to take us back to base.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     Chewie lands the Falcon on the landing pad of the D-Qar base and I open the ramp.

     "Medic! We need a medic!" I shout, running down the ramp to see the medics running toward me. "There's a man in there! He's badly hurt!"

     "Y/N?" I hear a voice behind me and turn around.