~Chapter 5~

"Really?! Where?" I ask.

     "We have a few spies on each planet looking out to see if they could spot him on any planet. BB-8 was last spotted with a girl, the stormtrooper who saved you, Han Solo, and Chewbacca," Connix explains. "We just got word that they were found on Takodana at Maz Kanata's palace. We need to board the Fighters and get there as fast as we can, there's news that the First Order is already there."

     I run off once she's done to find Y/N's room. I crash into the door from rushing but quickly knock on it.

Y/N's POV

     I hear a crash on my door and immediately stand up. Quick knocks are echoing back to me. I walk up to the door and open it.

     "Y/N!" Poe exclaims.

     "Oh, uh, hey! I kinda need a bit to myself right now but I promise-"

     "No! I have good news!" Poe stops me from closing my door and then places his hands on my shoulder, smiling brightly.

     "What's the good news?" I ask him, a bit flustered from the sudden closeness.

     "One, congratulations you're a pilot. Two, we have a mission, and three you're in my squadron," He tells me.

     "I'm a pilot?!" I exclaim.

     "Yes! And they found my droid, BB-8. We have to go to Takodana to get him, right now," He instructs, grabbing my right arm and running off to the Fighters.

     "Poe! I have to grab my helmet! Hold on," I shout to him.

     "You have a new one! Even a new Fighter!" He replies and keeps running.

     "Wait how do you have one for me this fast?!" I question him.

     "No questions, we have to go now."

     We both run outside to the base, many others also running around. He shows me a white X-Wing Fighter with a black stripe. He then hands me a white and black striped helmet with the Resistance sticker on both sides of it.

     "There you go! Board and we'll take off!" Poe smiles. "Also I'm going to do a checkup and you'll hear people saying numbers. Your number is on the top of your helmet here."

     He shows me the numbers and then begins walking off. He gives me a thumbs up and starts running to his Fighter. I climb the ladder and strap myself into the seat. I remember everything Poe just taught me in our run and fire up the Fighter to start floating mid-air. I repeat the numbers in my mind that I see on the helmet, then fasten it onto my head, tighten it, and place the mic near my mouth. I start hearing Poe's voice inside the helmet.

     "Dameron #5413 Black Leader. Checking in for Black Squadron."

     "Austin #3957 Black 2 Checking in."

     "Carson #9638 Black 3 Checking in."

     "Rezistent #2187 Black 4 Checking in."

     "Harris #1846 Black 5 Checking in."

     The entire squadron lifts off the ground, flies into space, then hits the hyperspace button. I start getting the blasters warmed up for when we run into trouble.

     "Alright, guys I got word that the First Order has already invaded the temple. Get ready," Poe informs us.

     We exit from hyperspace and land on the planet of Takodana. I could see nothing but green and blue once again covering the planet.