~Chapter 7~

I walk back outside of the grub and find Finn waiting there for me. He's relieved to see me, thinking I would go on an emotional breakdown, get lost, or something. I've heard the stories of Anakin Skywalker getting revenge on the Tuskan Raiders that killed his mother. I have always been afraid I would do that when I learn about my past, but I controlled myself, and I felt more happy than sad.

     "Are you alright?" Finn asks.

     "Yeah, I'm fine. It helps me a lot knowing what happened to my mother," I respond. He nods his head and we both start walking back to the Temple ruins.

     "I'm going to board the Falcon and get back to base, you?" Finn wonders.

     "I'll join you, I have nothing else to travel back with since I crashed my X-Wing Fighter," I laugh.

     We walk toward the Falcon, seeing the Wookie at the door. He growls, speaking. I can't understand him fully, but pick up words like, Nice, see again, Y/N.

     "You as well Chewie," he bends down to hug me and I get a bit lost in his tangled hair.

     "Wait you know him?" Finn points to Chewie. "And you understand him?"

     "You know how I have a lightsaber? Luke Skywalker was my Master, when I was younger, hence why I'm a padawan," I explain. "I met Han, Chewie, and Leia a lot, 'cause I knew Ben- er, Kylo Ren when he was younger."

     "What does Kylo Ren have to do with this?"

     "Uh," I stare at him blankly. "Wait you do know that Kylo Ren is Han and Leia's son right?"

     Finn looks flabbergasted when I tell him this.

     "Alright you three, get on the ship or we're never getting to the base on time," Han appears, walking up the ramp. "It's nice to see you again kid."

     He half smiles at me, then continues walking into the Falcon.

     "Let's get back to D-Qar Chewie."

     The Wookie growls in reply, following him into the cockpit.

     "Who do you not know?" Finna jokes, coming to terms I knew lots of people due to my past.

     I laugh, the both of us heading inside the ship, and closing the ramp behind us. We follow Han and Chewie to the cockpit, seeing them fire up the engines to take off.

     Sooner or later we break through the atmosphere, jumping into lightspeed. Finn and I start playing the game on the Falcon's holopad and Chewie joins us. After only a few minutes of playing, we begin to believe he's cheating, but we don't say anything.

     We exit out of hyperspace and Han lands the Falcon on a landing pad in the D-Qar base. We walk out and I start to look around the hanger. I spot a familiar black and orange X-Fighter. My face lights up and I start running over to the Fighter.

     "Poe!" I shout out and the familiar face looks in the direction he heard his name. He immediately spots me and smiles brightly. He starts running toward me also until we finally met. He embraces me in a hug, excited and happy to see me again. I have my arms placed around his neck while he spins me around.

     "Y/N?! I can't believe it! I thought you were dead! I'm so happy you're alright!" Poe exclaims and I laugh at his behavior.

     "You can't get rid of me that easily! Takes more than a shot to take me down," I tell him.

     He stops spinning me around and I look at him. My face turns from bright and happy, to flustered. We were awfully close to one another and I could see he was acting the same. I never notice him leaning closer to me but we get interrupted by beeps and whirls. I let go of Poe and look down at the orange and white droid rolling up to us.